Need new friends

Options
looking for support dying to lose weight and be healthyyyyyyyyy

Replies

• Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    **waving my hand**!! Im so at the point and this site is a Godsend! Plz feel free to add me...I wish u all the success in the world!
  • Manna360isg8
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this site and I just want to share. Ive lost 40 lbs since December and I love it. I still have so much more to lose but since I started drinking Manna 360 I see the skinny me coming back and I love it. I have struggled with my weight since I had my son 11 yrs ago. Now I have so much energy from this Life Sustaining shake I now go to the park and I am able to play with my son. I tried other weight loss shakes but once you read the ingredients and google the ingredients I find they have ingredients that can cause damage to your health. I want to lose weight but I don't want to damage my health to get it. The Manna has no GMO's, no artificial anything, I also found out that sucralose was first created as a pesticide but most shakes on the market contain it. The company has a 60 day challenge try it for 60 days if you don't meet your goal. Oh and yes I am a distributor but I use the Manna 360 for breakfast and lunch and I eat a real dinner and it is working for me. My entire family takes it my husband drinks his shake with his breakfast and my son who is 11 (kids under 12 get a half a scoop a day) they drink it for the nutrition. I would love to have you as a weight loss buddy. If you would like a free sample (at the moment free samples are only sent to U.S. and Canada) shipping is free also. Check it out here http://Manna360isg8.MyOpportunityPlus.com
  • bigmom37
    bigmom37 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am new here as well.. I started my life style change in aug weighted in at 257 and was a size 16-18.. as off yesterday i weighted 194.3 and am a size 9-11.. My knees stopped hurting and my feet feels way better.. I walk hr a day 5 days a week.. I LOVE the fitter me.. You can do it.. we all have to keep going..
  • Reese21876
    Reese21876 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm not axactly new to MFP, but I'm determined to lose this weight. I'm not going to lie, I NEED MOTIVATION, I'm bad at giving up. A coworker told me about the site and together we have kept each other motivated, unfortunately she has since changed employers and I'm again without the help of a motivator.

I'd like to meet other moms that are dealing with the same problem I have.
  • sxysantos
    sxysantos Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am here looking for support also. I just started yesterday and need motivation!