Help! No results

Options
2»

Replies

• RoseCathy
    RoseCathy Posts: 9
    Options
    Is 1200 calories what the program recommends? Also, try and eat more vegetables and fruits and less chicken. There are a lot of hormones in chicken unless you get organic. Third, if you measured yourself at the beginning, try measuring yourself again. When I hit a stand still, I measured myself and had lost 7 1/2 inches total. Last, be patient with yourself, the weight will come off faster than you put it on. There are a lot of recipe websites to give you new ideas on how to cook your foods so you do not get bored.
  • JSheehy1965
    JSheehy1965 Posts: 404
    Options
    I'm 5 8" also but I eat up to 1700 cals a day and am losing around 1.5lb/week. You can have a look at my diary if you want. I can't see yours so I don't know what you're eating, but MFP sets the bar at 1200 cals which doesn't work for everyone. Try fitnessfrog or fattofitradio.com to get your BMR and see what you should be eating to lose. If you eat too little, it's somehow harder for the weight to come off.
  • RoseCathy
    RoseCathy Posts: 9
    Options
    Is 1200 calories what the program recommends? Also, try and eat more vegetables and fruits and less chicken. There are a lot of hormones in chicken unless you get organic. Third, if you measured yourself at the beginning, try measuring yourself again. When I hit a stand still, I measured myself and had lost 7 1/2 inches total. Last, be patient with yourself, the weight will come off faster than you put it on. There are a lot of recipe websites to give you new ideas on how to cook your foods so you do not get bored. You would be surprised how much protein is in dark green vegetables.