Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Running Sneakers of Choice and distance used

2»

Replies

• dalh
    dalh Posts: 82 Member
    I love my Asics. I have a pair of Cumulus and Nimbus (I keep a pair for indoor treadmill use only) Bought the two different kinds because the store had a BOGO half price offer but you couldn't buy the same shoe. I average about 30 K a week when I'm motivated :)
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    I used to always run Asics. Then I got fitted at a running store and was put into Nike Pegasus. I love them. That's what I'm running right now and I average around 30 miles per week, give or take a few depending on the week.

I would definitely recommend getting fitted professionally makes a world of difference.
  • mecmic
    mecmic Posts: 45
    I wanted to get a pair of Noosa's just because of the funky colors, but I need to find one of these fitting places
  • cjcolorado
    cjcolorado Posts: 49 Member
    I like those, too. Just wish I could find a place that sold them so I could test them out first (without having to deal with mail order). Love that they glow, too, on the front and back!