Had to buy new clothes!! **PIC**

Options

Replies

• khedl85
    khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    you look great, are you at your target weight now? You don't look like you need to lose any more, well done! :smile:

YES!!! I am NOT going to lose ANYMORE!! lol thank you so much for the kind words!!

great! what an inspiration, I started around 180 also, down 10 so far, it's coming off easier than I thought it would, I want to get down to 140 :)

I hit a plateau around 160. dont get discouraged though if you hit one!! that week was so rough for me...
  • khedl85
    Options
    I think you look like a model, for reals

this is the most flattering thing anyone has ever said to me. but I have wayyy too many tattoos to be wanted by those people =(

thank you so much!!!!!!

Modeling is considered art, Art is self expression, tattoos are self expression...are you following? Tatttoos don't have to stop you. Many guys and gals consider them like make-up they are only enhancing the natural beauty. I am wrong in some cases...for example if the art is not done by a pro or is offensive then yea probly and issue there. But you could still do ggs for outfits that are covering those tatts. I did Acting for a bit but bailed out of it due to a mental agent and I did not want to be stalked and crap. Acting is fun and I have some modeling training but considering how I used to look i didn't see it happening for me.

All that aside....You can do what you set yourself too, don't believe me? Look at your pics and your mirror...there is your proof.

thank you for being so kind and inspirational. It means a lot!
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    BRUCE-LEE-APPROVES-GIF.gif

Thats just given me additional motivation..because one day I want Bruce Lee approval too.

To the OP Congrats!! :)
  • khedl85
    Options
    BRUCE-LEE-APPROVES-GIF.gif

Thats just given me additional motivation..because one day I want Bruce Lee approval too.

To the OP Congrats!! :)

hahahahahahahahahaha NICE lol
  • lampson1
    lampson1 Posts: 25
    Options
    Shopping for new smaller clothes....AWESOME!! You look great! You should be so proud of yourself! What kind of exercise did you do?
  • debcox12
    debcox12 Posts: 2
    Options
    Amazing
  • BlondeQtTexas
    BlondeQtTexas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm new here but I had to post to say "Wooo hoooo"!

I also went from a size 12/14 to a 6/4. I started dieting in Feb. 10 and have lost 32 lbs.

I had to go out and buy an entire new wardrobe including bras and panties. I went from a 38DD to a 34DD. Size large panties to smalls!

It's the best feeling in the World!

You look gorgeous!
  • jwatts1202
    jwatts1202 Posts: 26
    Options
    you look AWESOME!! My goal weight is 130-135, starting at 154, not quite as far as you had to go..got any tips for me?! I'm gonna hang your pic on my fridge so I can see it everytime im hungry! LOL (totally kidding lol)
  • jwatts1202
    jwatts1202 Posts: 26
    Options
    oh yea..and how long did it take you?
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Great work!
  • caroliiine86
    Options
    good job you look fantastic !
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    You look Awesome. I agree they still look baggy on you but congrats. Cant wait till I get there.:drinker:
  • kchavez422
    kchavez422 Posts: 6
    Options
    You look fantastic!! You are definitely my inspiration!!
  • HealthyBride5_3_13
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Congratulations :) keep up the good work!
  • khedl85
    Options
    I'm new here but I had to post to say "Wooo hoooo"!

I also went from a size 12/14 to a 6/4. I started dieting in Feb. 10 and have lost 32 lbs.

I had to go out and buy an entire new wardrobe including bras and panties. I went from a 38DD to a 34DD. Size large panties to smalls!

It's the best feeling in the World!

You look gorgeous!

Ok, few things here:

1) thank you!!!
    2) congrats to you too!!!
    3) how on earth did you not lose your boobs?!?
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome!

BTW, I share your joy...I had to go shopping this weekend also for size 6 clothing as well. (I'm down from a size 10. From 148 lbs to 132 lbs. !!!!). YAY!!!!!!:wink:
  • khedl85
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Congratulations :) keep up the good work!

omg I saw your Avi....AWESOME JOB!!!

thanks for my compliment!!!
  • katykosto
    katykosto Posts: 80
    Options
    How tall are you? & do you have a before picture I wear a 13 right now and hoping that when all is said and done i will be a size 7/8 if my hips can fit into it after the love handles are gone...
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that top! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! WTG!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!