Ninja vs. Magic Bullet?

Options
2»

Replies

• Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    TheFreeDictionary.com defines a ninja as:

"A member of a class of 14th-century Japanese mercenary agents who were trained in the martial arts and hired for covert operations such as assassination and sabotage."

I mean, these are seriously bad-*kitten* dudes.

However, when struck by even a regular bullet, can still be killed. I'd have to guess that a magic bullet would be even more lethal.

So, assuming the person shooting the magic bullet is a decent shot, I'd have to go with magic bullet. If not, then I'm definitely backing the ninja.

Weird question to ask a diet and weight loss forum though.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Ok, giving my opinion from the pov of someone that purees and blends foods daily for my job. We have a ninja at work. If you are looking to make smoothies, and have them be smooth, not grainy, don't get the ninja. The placement of the blades is not correct for smooth blending. They are placed too far apart. It us great for other things, but not smooth purees. Just a technical pov. I use it daily....
  • dennisandrew2002
    Options
    Ninja Kitchen Systems is the best, hands down. I use it for everything. Well, almost.
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I've owned a regular ($100) Ninja for almost a year now... and a lot of ice for mixed drinks has been through that, and more recently ice/veggies/fruit for protein shakes as well... have yet to have an issue with it.

I haven't owned a magic bullet, but from using my friend's, it feels almost flimsy to me.

The ninja won't puree as much as say a food processor, but it works great for anything but a meal you want to drink through a straw.
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm hoping I'll get some great feedback, regardless!

I'm interested in getting a really good blender to start making both fruit and vegetable smoothies. My current blender works great for fruit smoothies, but doesn't seem strong enough to handle more fibrous veggies. I'd prefer to use a blender (vs. a juicer), so I can retain as much fiber as possible.

The top two that I've seen are the Ninja & the Magic Bullet. Does anyone have any suggesstions, recommendations, or user experiences for either of these?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Love, love LOVE my Ninja!!!!
  • Neobaloo12
    Options
    i have used the magic bullet for over 10 yrs i used it everyday 3 times a day and during the summer it makes awesome margaritas lol mine finally died yesterday i debated on the ninja system which is nice but it doesnt have the accessories the bullet does I.E cups and the price of the bullet witth accessories is less than the ninja with just the blender
  • jondolar
    jondolar Posts: 2
    Options
    I have the magic bullet and the Nutri bullet. The Nutri bullet beats the Ninja by a mile. If you want real smoothies get the Nutri bullet,
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm hoping I'll get some great feedback, regardless!

I'm interested in getting a really good blender to start making both fruit and vegetable smoothies. My current blender works great for fruit smoothies, but doesn't seem strong enough to handle more fibrous veggies. I'd prefer to use a blender (vs. a juicer), so I can retain as much fiber as possible.

The top two that I've seen are the Ninja & the Magic Bullet. Does anyone have any suggesstions, recommendations, or user experiences for either of these?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

I had two magic bullets. I would not recommend it. It stopped working not to long after I got it. It was fine while it lasted but it only lasted like maybe 8 months. I have never had a Ninja so I can't comment on that. I just bought a really nice blender and it has been working great for over a year.
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I like the Magic bullet theory rather than the invisible Ninja one... Oh wait??? :wink:

I just use a BRAUN Hand blender to make my protein shakes. As to mixer I'd go with Ninja. :drinker: