Yogurt help please

Options
2»

Replies

• SibylDiane
    SibylDiane Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I love Cascade Fresh nonfat yogurt. It is all-natural and is sweetened with fruit juice. They have lots of really delicious flavors. I usually get mine from a store like Earth Fare or Whole Foods -- not carried in my local "regular" supermarkets.
    typical nutrition for a standard small carton of yogurt: 110 calories, 7 g protein, 0 g fat, 16 g sugars, 0 g cholesterol.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I hate greek yogurt as well except for the chobani fruit flavored kind. The strawberry banana and pineapple are my faves. Blueberry is also awesome. Try those and if you still hate greek yogurt then I recommend Yoplait.

I pretty much live on the pineapple chobani.

I like greek yogurt though....not just the fruit flavors. Chobani is my go to...though I like the honey fage.

Oikos is garbage.

OP -- Try the fruit flavored chobani before you make up your mind completely. My favorite flavors are (in order) Pineapple, Pomegranate, Blood Orange, Strawberry Banana, & Lemon.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Also...after eating nothing but greek yogurt for the last 2 or 3 years regular flavored yogurt tastes like pure sugar to me.
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I cant stand greek yogurt. I have tried several ways to play it up and still can not stomach it. My favorite yogurt is Krogers Carbmaster. Any flavor. My fav is the vanilla chai!

Mine too! Vanilla Chai is the bomb!! :love: I also hate greek yogurt...not the taste but the texture. Bought some Yaso frozen greek yogurt bars (thinking frozen wouldn't be so bad), and they are like eating chalk. We ended up feeding them to the dogs.
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options

I pretty much live on the pineapple chobani.

Same here. And the pomegranate chobani too. The fage yogurts with the mix-in separate aren't bad.