RED TEAM WEEK 12

Options
2»

Replies

• jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I said I'd weigh in today, so here's the crappy number, lol (that's what I get for such a bad weekend), I'm at 216 :grumble:
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Sorry for being late getting on this week. I decided to take a pass on this weeks weigh-in. I have been super busy with school and have not had enought time to work out. But I have 2 finals this week so then I will hopefully get back on track. I hope that everyone else has a good weigh-in!!

-Mack
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    Well yesterday I did good. 80 min of walking at 3.75 pace, then 30 min of the elliptical plus a little strength training. So it totaled out to 2 hours of working out
    Today it doesn't look like I will get in the walk:grumble: It is raining and cant take my little man out in that, but I have done 2 of my firm dvds so far and will get on the elliptical later on. Still hoping it stops raining long enough to get a walk in though:smile:
    I just really need to keep this up because I haven't done great the last 2 weeks and its about time I get back on track.
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    well...i sorta weighed in monday but i hadn't um "gone to the bathroom" in 2 days so i wanted to weigh in this morning but i forgot...so i'm gonna weigh tomorrow morning. i'm still here! just soooooo busy! and sooooo off track :frown:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Still really sick. This is ridiculous. :ohwell:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Just checking in - I've been doing well with my weekly goal, I went over on my sodium yesterday on accident, but it was all in the food and not any extra added salt. I've been drinking only water since monday. I'm feeling good and it showed on the scale yesterday :happy: Hope I'm breaking that plateau.

Sorry to hear your still sick Mel. I hope you start feeling better. :heart: :flowerforyou: Have you been to the doc yet?

Hope everyone is doing well this week!
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon Mel! Dang youve been sick a while! Get to the dr woman!

I am really trying to not get on the scale... though I really really really really want to get one it! I want to wait til Monday. Ive been doing good all week. Haven't gotten walking in, because of the weather, but been getting on the elliptical more and getting in more DVD workouts.
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Still really sick. This is ridiculous. :ohwell:

Mel, I am sorry to hear that you are sick. I hope that you get better soon!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Well, since I have not been able to workout nearly as often as I would like, I have really been watching my calorie intake. I have done pretty good at not going over. Starting tomorrow, I will have A LOT more time to workout. I am excited to start running on a consistent basis again! :happy: Hopefully since I have kind of hit a wall recently if I start running again it will help jump start my weightloss again. I try to look at the brightside and remind myself that since I have not been working out much lately (about the past 7 weeks) that I have still lost some weight. I cannot wait until tomorrow!!!!!! I hope everyone has an awesome day!

-Mack
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Liz, thanks. Yeah, I went yesterday for routine tests and stuff. And they just say "Eh, stick it out, kid". haha.

JWalker, thanks! Yeah, I've been sick a while and I'm always sick. I'm on immunosuppresive medications for one of my health issues; thus, I am frequently sick and VERY sick and it takes a really long time for me to get better. :ohwell: But I'm ok.

Mack, thanks! :smile: I haven't been working out often either. It's awesome that you are doing great on your cals. Yay for running. Have fun!
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    aww, mel, sorry to hear you're sick again! (unless its the kidney thing, then "again" doesn't apply, but the sorry to hear you're sick does!!)
    well, i am just skipping weigh-in this week. i've been terrible anyways. ugh. i need a swift kick in the rear. lol.
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Thanks, Jess. Nope, this time, I'm just sick as in the sickness normal people get. Haha. It started as like a cold (in the middle of the summer... what gives?) and it's just been getting progressively worse. But thanks.

And I def. know what you mean about needed a swift kick in the rear. :wink:
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    Options
    Mel, I hopw you et better soon :smile:
    I didn't do as bad as I though eating lunch out this week with my colleagues while going to a math training. I stayed within my calories. Yesterday was day #3 of level 1 of 30 Day Shred. Although I've been finishing the workout, I still need to stop while doing those darn jumping jacks :explode: and most of the other cardio ( I don't like to jump). But I'm still persevering :flowerforyou:

i have been cleanng all morning, and even shine the hardwood floor. I'm drained out and will take a nap with my 2 year old.

have a great day,

Yessie
  • Das_Modell
    Das_Modell Posts: 167
    Options
    On Monday:

Beginning of week: 126.0
    Today: 124.2

couldn't find the new week thread :tongue:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Don't have much to say..

still kind of sick, but feeling better. :smile:

Had a grand mal seizure before. Not fun. Now I feel awful. :frown:

Hope the scale is kind to everyone tomorrow!
  • Das_Modell
    Das_Modell Posts: 167
    Options
    Beginning of week: 124.2
    Today: 122.2
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    No new thread this week?
  • MelL1205
    Options