Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New and Making A Commitment to Me

ReyesOnFire
ReyesOnFire Posts: 23 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I am new to MFP. I have always had a "few extra pounds" I have tried to exercise off since I was about 20 and I finally decided (after having my first baby) that it was time to count the calories and get serious. Mainly because I am realizing that I am not getting any younger and I think I'm hitting a quarter-life crisis, or third...not sure which category I fit into anymore.
I am really excited about this site and seeing so many other people out there who are doing the same thing. It's really encouraging to know you are not alone. Anyway...hello everyone I'm so glad to have found a "home" for my goals!

Replies

• Scottslass
    Scottslass Posts: 76
    Hi and welcome to you!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.