10 minute trainer =)

Options
Anybody out there doing the Tony Horton's 10 Minute Trainer DVD's? I think they are pretty good supplemental workouts. Pair 2 or 3 of the videos and you've got a pretty good little workout that you can do at home and feel like you've actually done something.

Anyone have any fedback or opinions about the 10 Minute Trainer?? Please share!!!!

Replies

• Juicey1401
    Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I use TMT and I enjoy it...Tony Horton is a great trainer! I was doing them (@ least 3 workouts) daily for a while with great results. Lost 3 inches from my waist in the first 3 days and 15 lbs within the first month. I use them now when I'm short on time. I use a number of Tony's DVDs and haven't found one that I didn't like. I also do Power 90 trying to work my way up to P90X.

Much success to u (us)!!
  • cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Just started 10MT yesterday. LOVE it! My husband is doing it with me and we have done 3 sessions each day so far. I usually only walk or jog for exercise, but have decided I need to tone, energise and speed up my weight loss!

I love Tony's workouts and am hoping I can stick with this and that it will excelerate my fat burn :)

Here's to us for working it!!:flowerforyou:
  • kalmark
    kalmark Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone

I love Tony Horton's 10 minutes workout its gr8 we sweat alot so u feel like u had gr8 workout.
    its been more than 1 month i did that workout have to get back to it as i have lost like 3 inches from my waist before

kalmark
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with you all, it is pretty great! I've had it awhile and only done it sporatically. So I am going to do it more consistanly now and see how it goes!
  • dcrump
    dcrump Posts: 13
    Options
    I also have the 10 Minute Trainer by Tony Horton. I try to do at least 2 to 3 sessions a day. I just follow the calendar that came along with my kit. The workout is awesome and I also do some cardio and walking through the week to add to my workout plan.
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    ohhhh - my legs, my legs!!

OUCH, (in a good way) I did lower body and abs yesterday, and I feel it today!! Am thinking aboiu doing core cardio and upper body today.

I love to feel the burn!!