hello myfitnesspal!

So...my name is Kristin :-) I am 28 years old and I have been over weight my entire life. After being dianosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome my weight and fertility issues at least had a reason and a name. It took a couples years of denial and anger before I really accepted the fact that I had no control over my own body. This past christmas, my amazing husband surprised me with my first ever android phone lol...so over those following months I discovered many mind numbing apps that did nothing but enable my already unheathy habits :-( as March rolled in and the weather warmed and finding myself back up to 265lbs....I finallydecided to take control of my body and do something about it. I put my smartphone to good use! Hehe.. I quickly found myfitnesspal and fell in love! Roughly 6 weeks ago I joined and I've lost 22lbsand I have just 18 left to meet my short term goal. My next goal will be another 40lbs :-) I'd love the chance to make some friends here to help encourage each other..feel free to send me a friends request!

Replies

• arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Welcome to the community part of the site. Glad to see your having good success so far. Feel free to add me if you want.