• dmmihelcic
    dmmihelcic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!

I am the same height as you and I have the same shirt issue. XL's are too wide, Large to short. Have you tried a LargeTall size? These fit me really well, but your selection will be limited.
  • Morethanwillpower12
    Morethanwillpower12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job!
  • Drizzt_d99
    Drizzt_d99 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I am going to show my husband. :smile:

I have just started my journey for a 30 lb loss. I also am not eating the calories that I work off. Did you do anything special to keep you metabolism from slowing down?

Thank you all.

When I first started I was eating closer to my calorie goal. I also started 30DS about a week after I started my journey which I think helped me build up some muscle which I think helped.

I have cut out a lot of processed foods from my diet, and I eat a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables as well.

I am no expert, and I don't know if these things affected my metabolism or not, but I hope this helps.
  • Sonnie124
    Sonnie124 Posts: 99
    Options
    Great job! You should be very proud!
  • Drizzt_d99
    Drizzt_d99 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD!! thats is MAJOR difference! but are yu sure yu r not going towards underwieght?

I don't think I am going too far. According to the BMI calculator on this site my ideal weight is 148 - 199 lbs. My new goal is about 190 which still puts me at the top end of healthy. I just still have some fat in my stomach area that I would like to reduce some more.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!