Going to a wedding...help me pick a dress! Please!!!

Options

Replies

• MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    2 or 4, is there a reception? then 4...wedding only...2.
  • healthyliving_girl
    healthyliving_girl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I think #3 and $4 are the best ones to show off your figure. They are flattering! :) The cut on #3 is a tiny bit more flattering, I think....but they are both good picks. :)
  • ComicBookGeekGirl
    Options
    Love dress 1, but dresses 3 or 4 would be better for the wedding as far as colors go. :)
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Number 2!
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    4!!!!...I love ur body shape in dress 1 alot though cause it shows ur curves really good..but im not sure about the color black at a wedding..but i love 4 tooo it looks like dress someone would wear to a wedding..
  • AshleymWagner
    AshleymWagner Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    4 or 2 but I like 4 the best
  • keenslk
    keenslk Posts: 126
    Options
    dress 1 is my favourite but i think 4 may be better for the wedding and i like the colour more - black can be a little hard for a wedding i reckon :)

go for 4
  • CatSummer
    CatSummer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Dress 4
  • katisabanana
    katisabanana Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    dress 2 and 4 are my favourites. :) you look lovely!
  • karencogs
    karencogs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I used to Love to Shop..when I was a size 10..Love T J Maxx's..I am a bargain shopper..Let me see if I can help You!!!
  • karencogs
    karencogs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Number 4 I love very slimming..Patterns tend to make u look heavy..Just some jewelry & a Little makeup..You will look Fabulous..purple shoes or that beige patent they r wearing..and a little bag.& a cuff bracelet,.forever 21 has great fun pieces.and you are ready to go..How are you wearing your hair..Have a wonderful time..Remember to dance the night away..Chica!!
  • yoyoannieo
    yoyoannieo Posts: 42
    Options
    my fave is dress four - i think you look great in it :)
  • khloe_rebecca
    khloe_rebecca Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    2 or 4
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Dress Four
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I think 4 is most flattering, it really shows off your waist and the length/proportion works best in my opinion.
    I'd agree that I don't like black for a wedding, 2 doesn't give you such nice curves, 3 is cool but a bit more casual.
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I clicked on this thinking "easy decision" but wow, they all look great.

My 1st choice would be no.2 because its classic and teal really suits your skin tone. It may be a little short for a wedding if your wearing bigs heels though. If it's flats or kitten heels, it's a winner.
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Dress #1 is the most flattering to your figure, IMO.

Dress #3 is the second most flattering if you want to go with something with more color.

The other two dresses are pretty on you, as well, but I think they accentuate your hips more. Not a bad thing, necessarily - but they don't slim you the way 1 and 3 do, IMO.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Number 2 really looks great on you. And we are in summer, might want to avoid dark colors :)

Also, the color really compliments your hair color.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Love love love dress #2 (I've been wanting a little lace number just like that!!)..

I think #4 is a great dress for a wedding though...

So either one of those!
  • LFiestan
    LFiestan Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    i like the blue and the purple (#3 and #4) the most