Weight Watchers Mag Cover July 2009

Options
LivyJo
LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
Can someone tell me who makes that red shirt from the cover of Weight Watchers Mag this month? its super cute and I neglected to check out who made it when i was at the grocery store.

Thanks!

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Sorry ... don't get the magazine ... you did peak my curiosity ... I googled the cover and it is quite the cute little top. Good luck finding the designer.:flowerforyou:
  • LivyJo
    Options
    Hahaha I KNOW it totally is cute. I tried to find the designer online, but no luck. Hoping someone is a subscriber :love:
  • coolviolet73
    Options
    The top is by Philosophy, earrings are are by Ralph Lauren (it's actually printed on page 1, if you do get the chance to pick up the magazine next time you're shopping). I scoured the magazine to find out where it can be purchased, but the cover was not listed in the shop guide on page 115. :-(. If you find the top, please let me know :-).
  • coolviolet73
    Options
    Ok, slight correction. After doing some research, the "Philosophy" is actually "Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti", Alberta Ferretti is a hot Italian designer. No wonder this is hard to find! There's a Philosophy store at 452 West Broadway, NYC (that's the closest shop to me). I'm not sure if she sells RTW or not...and not sure if she even sells to department stores 'cause that her own boutique. The Ferretti website is here: http://www.philosophy.it/home.htm. Caution---it's in Italian.

Ciao bella!
  • planetcitygirl73
    planetcitygirl73 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yeah it looks like it's designer clothing for the rich and thin. Kinda surprised to see it on a Weight Watchers mag since most of its readership probably can't wear it. Oh well, it is cute.
  • LivyJo
    Options
    Thanks so much for finding it for me. Guess it was just wishful thinking that it could be something I could possible afford :noway: LOL. Oh well! :drinker:
  • LivyJo
    Options
    http://store.anastasiausa.net/c/ana/designerall/Alberta Ferretti Philosophy.html?designer=Alberta Ferretti Philosophy

I am surprised they have her clothing on the cover. Its gorgeous...but not necessarily made for thos of us who are "blessed"
  • d5d14m66
    d5d14m66 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I bought a Philosophy shirt on sale at Bealls once -- for around $20. Must be a different label, though.