ohhh Nooo, treat night gone bad :(

Ewwww ate pizza tonight and now I feel all bloated and yukky :( It's family pizza night (once a month)
I don't often eat pizza anymore, but tonight I ate 3 slices of supreme, 2 pieces of garlic bread and a glass of coke zero.
and I know this will have put me over my daily allowance as I ate a big lunch too, I usually exercise at night when the kids are sleeping or I'm interrupted every 5 minutes so I can't get in a proper workout :(
How do I combat this yukky feeling so I can exercise??

Replies

• justjenn1977
    justjenn1977 Posts: 437 Member
    just work through it....

or workout tomorrow

that's what I do
  • RN_Bound
    RN_Bound Posts: 1
    i do this.. i find that fighting the temptation or only having 1 slice is the best.. itll get better tho.. keep up the good work..
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Ewwww ate pizza tonight and now I feel all bloated and yukky :( It's family pizza night (once a month)
    I don't often eat pizza anymore, but tonight I ate 3 slices of supreme, 2 pieces of garlic bread and a glass of coke zero.
    and I know this will have put me over my daily allowance as I ate a big lunch too, I usually exercise at night when the kids are sleeping or I'm interrupted every 5 minutes so I can't get in a proper workout :(
    How do I combat this yukky feeling so I can exercise??

Just enjoy; treats are treat... and no you won't turn huge in the night :D
    As long as your work within the timeframe perimeter that's good.
  • Drink lots of water, it will help :):drinker:
  • kailaburch89
    kailaburch89 Posts: 69 Member
    Thanks everyone, I actually just logged it and I am only 138 cals over, for some reason they have raised my allowance? Maybe due to my weight loss, unsure, so I am not sooo stressed over it. yeah think I might just drink water and try some light exercise later to burn off the excess :) Thanks for the Advice :)
  • Dra57
    Dra57 Posts: 56 Member
    Dont panic! Draw a line and just accept you made some unhealthy choices and that you know what to do differently next time.

Dont try and exercise until you feel better or just do soemthing very gentle that you enjoy such as steady walk.

Today is a new day!
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Thanks everyone, I actually just logged it and I am only 138 cals over ,

"If it ain't TDEE + 3500, it ain't fat bro"

138 calories over the maintenance is nothing at all, keep in mind that 1lb of pure fat (tgl) contains 3600 calories.

But, even more interesting, eating 3600 calories over TDEE doesn't even mean you would gain 1lb of fat in fact, since there would be a repartition across several processes (not to mention genetics that determine your ability to store or not, coupled with your activity level)