consumed calories

Options
hi everyone, im new around here and my first time ever doing this...
my question, is this site has given me 1200 calories for the day.i
i work out as well, but im confused on the burning of the cal, from when i work out. i need to consume more cal right?
im finding at the end of the day i have about 100-200 left over, shouldn't i be trying to get this down some?
im also finding im getting fuller alot faster?
can you all help out?

Replies

• Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! :flowerforyou:

This is a great comprehensive thread that will explain exactly what you're asking:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10589-for-those-confused-or-questioning-eating-your-exercise-calo

Good luck and so glad you joined us! :drinker:
  • ninaskys1090
    Options
    ahhh i have about 1400 calories to consume and im always eating way under or way over and then when i finish it always says if everyday was like today you would weigh 151 whatever in 5 weeks or youd gain 140 somethin in 4wks. i guess im doing horrible cause i want to be 130 by augst and august is in 2 wks.ahhhhh!!!! idk what to do.
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    ahhh i have about 1400 calories to consume and im always eating way under or way over and then when i finish it always says if everyday was like today you would weigh 151 whatever in 5 weeks or youd gain 140 somethin in 4wks. i guess im doing horrible cause i want to be 130 by augst and august is in 2 wks.ahhhhh!!!! idk what to do.
    I just ignore that "if" button , I really don't think it's too accurate.