Newbee

Options
Hey ppl,
Just wanted to pop in and say hello.
Really impressed with this site - finally a way to track fitness all inclusive! Cool.
Anyone, out there who loves extreme sports?

I'm looking for people to join my 'friends' for support and motivation.
I won't bite ... hard :P

My name is Nikki, 23 and looking to loose about 50lbs.
I love sports especially extremes (like skydiving), and pretty adventurous.
Love to try new things and anticipate challenges.

Take Care,

Nikki

Replies

• jenluvjlp
    jenluvjlp Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome to the site so far I have found it to be super helpful. Good luck on your journey!
  • Xtreme_Nikki0807
    Options
  • mattkati
    mattkati Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Nikki,

My name is Katie, and I love extreme sports, more specifically, traveling to do extreme sports! I also am a newbee to fitnesspal. Had been looking for a site like this for a long time.

My favorites have to be kayaking, mountain climbing (just got home from doing Mt. Kilimanjaro last month), and hope to go skydiving too. (Kudos!)

Good luck, I'm sure you will do wonderfully here! :)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • SandraSandoval
    Options
    :embarassed: Hey everyone...i'm new to this site and i'm really looking forward to achieving my goal in losing 50 lbs. I think i've tried just about every diet there is...unsuccessfully! I've hit "rock bottom" so this time around, I KNOW I will definitely go through with this with success!!!! Here we go with day 1.
  • SandraSandoval
    Options
    Hi MOMOFTWO !! I agree with you 100%...EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE THROUGH CHRIST OUR LORD.

I've been struggling to lose weight since my last son, whose now 4yrs old and i've been up and down on the scale. Can't seem to lose any weight. I'm 37yrs old and I know it only gets harder the older you get.

I'm here for the support and I really hope I can do it this time around.
  • Xtreme_Nikki0807
    Options
    Thanks to all your motivation and encouragement.
    I am grateful to have this support network on this challenging journey.

Thnx ppl :)

xoxo:heart: