So here I go...

Options
Just wanted to say hello to everyone out there who's finally made the decision to take action and start a healthier life. It's a little daunting but we're in it together right?

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and the best of luck to you.
  • RXchic
    RXchic Posts: 47
    Options
    Welcome to MPF!:flowerforyou:
    I think you will find this website very helpful. As the pounds come off your ability to handle the stresses of life will strengthen. Congrads on finishing school and best of luck to you.
  • Nlongenecker
    Nlongenecker Posts: 765
    Options
    Hey there! I just want to say as your big sis that you can do this!!! You've done it before and you looked and felt great! I know you're circumstances are different but you'll find a way for it to work for you. You deserve to feel good about yourself and to be/feel healthy. I know it seems daunting and it may not seem like it, but this is the one thing in this crazy world that is in your control. A few weeks ago I read a post that said, "The human body is capable of some amazing things, don't stop it because someone (including that voice in your head) says you can't!" And I'm sure you've seen the awesome things our bodies can accomplish being in the medical field. I think we may have inherited the preconceived notion that we will never be fit, healthy, athletic, even skinny and we let things hold us back because we think it's just not meant to be. Well I don't believe that and although it has been a long journey, I am determined to prove that mindset wrong and I know you can too!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: