Personal pizzas at Subway?

Options
I'm on the Subway web site right now and can't find a nutritional listing for their personal pizzas. if I use the food calculator listing here, 2 listings come up with around 680 calories. How did they get that if the item isn't listed on the web site? Is that right?

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm on the Subway web site right now and can't find a nutritional listing for their personal pizzas. if I use the food calculator listing here, 2 listings come up with around 680 calories. How did they get that if the item isn't listed on the web site? Is that right?

the 8" pizza is in the nutrition data file http://www.subway.com/nutrition/files/nutritionvalues.pdf

680 - 820 calories depending on topping.

They weigh over 300g, If they're 50% moisture that's 150g of dry stuff with a minimum calories of 4 cal/g so over 600 looks right.
  • glengiles
    glengiles Posts: 147
    Options
    thanks, I couldn't find it. Man, that's a lot of calories to save up for. Especially considering it's not that great of a pizza. I had a hankering for buffalo chicken pizza for lunch but opted for a lower calorie choice. Thanks!