Pre-workout supplements

Options
tony2009
tony2009 Posts: 201 Member
Hello there,

I need some help. I currently lift weights about 3 times a week and also either play Ultimate Frisbee or run on 3 or so other days a week (they sometimes overlap days, I do rest some days). I am interested in boosting my workouts and building muscle. I take a post -workout protein shake to help me to build and regenerate.

Any advice is helpful.

Thanks!

Replies

• jcoppenh
    jcoppenh Posts: 8
    Options
    I can caution you about using Vascular Expanders like Jacked3D, C4 and anything marked NaNO. It will give you a good workout and a good pump but they really seem to alter your mood in a very negative and volatile way. The biggest problem is trying to sleep after you use this type of supplement.
    Use them with caution, start with half of the recommended dose and see if that will give you the desired effect, make sure you eat something about half an hour before you use it [NO MATTER WHAT THE INSTRUCTIONS SAY WILL PROVIDE THE BEST EFFECT] and be careful.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I like BCAAs. my favorite is Xtend watermelon madness by Scivation.
  • spartacus69
    spartacus69 Posts: 235
    Options
    I like BCAAs. my favorite is Xtend watermelon madness by Scivation.

Haven't tried the watermelon, but I drink their green apple xplosion intra-workout.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I love my Jack3d, i think the fda banned it though...
  • jamfan
    jamfan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    do you use creatine? I notice a difference when using it and take a teaspoon everday in the AM w/ my Whey, which is preworkout for me.