so I did that Photo thing where it removes 50 lbs from you!

Options
2»

Replies

• Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This should be interesting........
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I thought the same thing, and I felt the kept the boobs just as big! :bigsmile:

LOL. I cant seem to work the pix so I can show it here. I dont have paint on my computer so....

but I did something like it in photobucket. I had this pic of me in a pink shirt and the ONLY thing I hated was the 2 bumps on either side of my waist. I founds this 'squeeze' button on photobucket and removed them. PHEW..............now I can stop dieting!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    This should be interesting........

shook.................I like your quote............but if we become friends I hope you live by it because I have been known to break out Ellen style in the grocery store or mall!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dancing makes me happy:bigsmile:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I thought the same thing, and I felt the kept the boobs just as big! :bigsmile:

LOL. I cant seem to work the pix so I can show it here. I dont have paint on my computer so....

but I did something like it in photobucket. I had this pic of me in a pink shirt and the ONLY thing I hated was the 2 bumps on either side of my waist. I founds this 'squeeze' button on photobucket and removed them. PHEW..............now I can stop dieting!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

up load to Photo bucket. and then copy the image link to here.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    Will this post the picture to my facebook account? I don't want it to...
    u can make it private