True Blood

Options

Replies

• armymil
    armymil Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Can't wait. I wonder what new creatures they will feature this season? I saw some previews, and there were a lot of new faces.

I wondered the same.
  • mommamisty823
    Options
    so ready
  • armymil
    Options
    I was sooooo disappointed by the last season (the books were sooo much better), but I'm still waiting

At the very least got to get me my Erik fix, ohhh he is one HOT Swede!
    YUMMMM

lol
  • lensgirl82
    lensgirl82 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm so ready!!! I'm a true blood addict :)
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Ready!:bigsmile:
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Can't wait!!!!!! I love me some Eric Northman!! Whoooooweeee!!!
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I don't have cable :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I do; however, have seaons 1-3 on DVD (I just started season 3)...

Neither do I. I'm waiting impatiently to get season 4.
  • ashmarie484
    ashmarie484 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    OMG I cant wait. Too excited :)
  • armymil
    Options

"Impatiently" lol
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options

"Impatiently" lol

Whaaaaat??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANNNOT WAIT!!! I FEEL LIKE A CRACKHEAD WHO JUST DROPPED THEIR LAST ROCK IN THE CARPET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Ok now that's hilarious!!!!!!!
  • threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* OMG, yes. I need me some Skarsgard.
  • julieh1973
    julieh1973 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANNNOT WAIT!!! I FEEL LIKE A CRACKHEAD WHO JUST DROPPED THEIR LAST ROCK IN THE CARPET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    :laugh: LOL, Me too!!! I have my alarm set to the theme song to wake me up daily.
  • Mrsmis78
    Mrsmis78 Posts: 62
    Options
    Abso-freakin-lutely! Can't wait to see the new cast members---Stabler (SVU). I would let him or Eric bite me anyday of the week! Whew!!
  • amanda_danielle18
    amanda_danielle18 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I used to go over to his mother's house to watch it cause she had HBO.. but she just got rid of it this month. RIGHT BEFORE TRUE BLOOD STARTS! how dare she!? lol.

I'm SO excited though. I finally bought the second season on dvd, and i've been waiting for the third to go on sale because it's insanely expensive!
  • Mrsmis78
    Mrsmis78 Posts: 62
    Options
    OMG I can't wait!!! I've watched the HBO "Waiting Sucks" SneakPeeks like 100 times! I just started watching TrueBlood in March and Watched all the seasons in like 3 Weeks!

I need to re-live the seasons past too! We have all the box sets except the last one. I finally got smart and upgraded to HBO only to watchTrue Blood & watch with the rest of the world! Waiting does suck!

Only reason I keep HBO also...and Game of Thrones now too....but I have all the seasons of TB except the last one. I am SO ready for this season!!
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    OMG. Omg. omg. I. can. not. wait!!!!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I live in the UK. It's not back here until Autumn. :O
  • armymil
    Options
    I live in the UK. It's not back here until Autumn. :O

What's that have to do with anything? They shouldn't make you wait! Geeze. Everything is political now-a-days. lol.
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Cant wait for the show to start.....as far as the last book.....half way through and it is just boring.

Funny, I tried reading the books before the show ever started and couldn't make it through the second one because it was SO boring! But I love the show!! Can't wait for it to start. But, hate how short the season always is.