Nearly Beach Ready!! 14.5lbs lost.. 2lbs to go!! Pics!

Options
clairabell2024
clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
Hiya fellow MFPallers!

Sooooo i go on holiday in 11 days (im counting) and ive just bought a new bikini as my old ones doesnt fit anymore!

In October 2011 i decided to start trying to lose weight for Summer 2012, giving me plenty of time to fall off and get back on the diet wagon repeatedly!! lol!

I completed Jillians 30 day shred before christmas and since christmas i have invested in a cross trainer and started Jillians Ripped in 30 (today is day 3 week 4)

I stuck to 1200 calories as much as i could, i still eat a bit of crappy foods just not as often, not always a clean diary, somethimes i go over and i dont always eat my exercise calories back!

I have learnt that instead of eating healthy and exercising in the run up to that speacial occasion or holiday, it has to be incorporated into everyday life, forever!!

And that what i plan to do!!

I have 2lbs yet till goal, and i doubt ill lose them before my holiday but ill aim to lose them in time for being a maid of honour for my bestie in August. And i am aiming to tone everywhere more, so when i jump i dont 'Jiggle' lol

SW 128.5lbs CW 114lbs GW 112lbs Height 5'2''

And now for the pics... (hope they work!)

October 2011/Today

77a3d923.jpg

8b0e0378.jpg

d5678cb1.jpg

I apologise for my vile underwear in the befores! :-/

See how most of sentences start with 'I' this is because this way has worked so far for me, everyones body is different you just have to work out what works for you!

Good Luck in all of your jouneys to a healthier YOU!

xxxx

Replies

• charmingtrouble
    charmingtrouble Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    :noway: you. look. AMAZING.
  • boothyyyy
    boothyyyy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Which do you think helped more the shred of ripped in 30? I would definitely say you have achieved your goals!
  • ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Looking great!! Keep it up!! :)
  • LBash03
    LBash03 Posts: 72
    Options
    I am at your starting point basically. I have about 20 lbs I want to lost but I want to tone up so I will gain some weight back, but it will be muscle! You look great and since I am 5'0, you are my inspiration! When you don't have a lot of weight to lose, it can be harder to lose it! Congrats!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Don't you mean already beach ready? You look awesome! Strut that stuff, girl!

And cute bikini ;)
  • theresmynapkin
    theresmynapkin Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    not only awesome job, but cute bikini :)
  • hayley0181
    hayley0181 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you look great! love the bikini...
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    i would be SO STRUTTING my stuff if I looked even remotely as good as you...and super cute swim suit!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Don't you mean already beach ready? You look awesome! Strut that stuff, girl!

And cute bikini ;)

This exactly!!! Hit that beach, girl! You look great!
  • 84woolf
    84woolf Posts: 153
    Options
    Holy *kitten*! You looked great before but you look totally smokin hot now. Good for you - you can totally see the change. LOVE YOUR BIKINI! Have fun :)
  • csermos
    csermos Posts: 1
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • dmmihelcic
    dmmihelcic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I think you can safely declare yourself "beach ready"....
  • diddyh
    diddyh Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look great! We have similar goals. I'm 5'2' and I want to be at 110 or 112 with muscles! The muscles are coming along nicely. I just need to get the scale down more. Way to go!
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and that is the cutest swimsuit I have ever seen!!
  • perfect10isha
    perfect10isha Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You are definately ready for the beach, and I LOVE the bikini, looks fab on you. Great job and have fun on holiday.
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    What a great transformation! Congratulations and have a great time at the beach :)
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Looking beach ready now ;)
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Which do you think helped more the shred of ripped in 30? I would definitely say you have achieved your goals!

Thanks :-) I'd say I was happier with my results from 30DS but probably only because i lost more pounds and I kind of focus on that more than I should! I find it's more about inch loss with ripped x
  • Jentaylor0295
    Jentaylor0295 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great Job! I LOVE that bikini!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!