Working out in Louisiana

Options
Hi!

I am new to this site, so I figured I would introduce myself on here. My name is Jerri and I'm 29 and I'm looking to lose about 60 pounds. I live in Slidell, Louisiana and just moved here so I don't know that many people here yet. Would love to connect with other people on here that are working hard to meet their fitness goals. If you work out in Slidell, let me know, I could use a workout buddy!

Jerri

Replies

• kaytlynjones
    kaytlynjones Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Jerri!
    Im from Louisiana too! myfitnesspal is new to me, trying to be healthier and look better!
    I saw that you are from Slidell, I lived in New Orleans for the past 3 years!
    What kind of fitness activities are you into?ANy classes you take?
    What are your Goals!?

NIce to meet ya!

Kaytlyn
  • jsingley899
    jsingley899 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey Kaytlyn!

I actually just moved over to Gretna, right outside of New Orleans. I am originally from New Orleans so its good to be back home! I joined my fitness pal about a year ago, and fell off the diet so now I'm back again giving it another go! I work out at planet fitness and I just started the couch to 5k program and am on day one of a keto diet. My goals are to lose weight, I have been heavy my whole life, and I would love to be skinny and healthier. Planet fitness doesn't have any classes, so I do the treadmill mostly. Do you work out on the westbank side anywhere?

It's great to meet another nola girl! :)

Jerri