The Final Meltdown 7.21.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Good mornin all

Went over my cals last night but I was not in a good mood (and still am not) so I did not feel like working out.

I will try to get a workout in today,but I am soo tired right now I can barley keep my eyes open.
Hope yall had a better day than I did

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Morning.
    I think I did okay food wise yesterday but I got TOM and the scale was not nice this morning.
    I didn't get any exercise in but I will tonight.

Have a good day.

Memaw
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Good mornin all

Went over my cals last night but I was not in a good mood (and still am not) so I did not feel like working out.

I will try to get a workout in today,but I am soo tired right now I can barley keep my eyes open.
    Hope yall had a better day than I did

ha ha that is almost the same thing I was going to say about me for yesterday! I did get a workout in in the morning but at night I was SOOO tired and had no energy I just ate whatever. Good thing I didn't have any money or I probably would have gotten fast food or something. I don't know where my energy went other than maybe I didn't eat enough the day before.
    I hope today is better for both of us!
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Is there some wierd vibe with out string? I only got a 20 min cardio workout followed by 20 mins of weights (back) yesterday... and boy, was it a chore!!! Usually i can kock out 45 cardio, 30 weights and another 10 min of core training......LOL!!!

I wasn't even up to my usual 3am 3-4 mile walk/jog with the pooch this morning!

But never fear! The weather's perfect IN THE GYM! So I guess that's where I am headed after work!
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Good Morning!! :flowerforyou:

It must be the weather or some sort of other atmospheric influence!!

Did not get my walk in, but did pretty good on counts, under on cals, over on protein.

Moody last nite, had to stay up after I got home and finish washing DH's uniform. ) Not
    :grumble: about that, cuz he's had to work 8 days straight this week 1500-0100hrs +
    and had to get up for 0900 court this morning. ) just in a :tongue: mood.........so while
    waiting for the dryer opened a bag of cheetos.......at least only munched on about a
    dozen before I said to myself....."You're not gonna like this tomorrow"....

Here's to a better, healthier day for all of us

Pam :flowerforyou:
  • smadag1
    As my day goes on it is not getting better. I just want to go home and cry I am so tired and moody.I just want some much needed alone time with DH
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    As my day goes on it is not getting better. I just want to go home and cry I am so tired and moody.I just want some much needed alone time with DH
    Sounds like you are having the kind of week I had last week. It will get better. I promise!!! Take it from someone who's been there........very recently!!!!

Memaw
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Is there some wierd vibe with out string? I only got a 20 min cardio workout followed by 20 mins of weights (back) yesterday... and boy, was it a chore!!! Usually i can kock out 45 cardio, 30 weights and another 10 min of core training......LOL!!!

I wasn't even up to my usual 3am 3-4 mile walk/jog with the pooch this morning!

But never fear! The weather's perfect IN THE GYM! So I guess that's where I am headed after work!
    I would never be able to get up at 3am to walk! Good for you having done it!
  • smadag1
    I feel a litlle better after going to lunch with a co worker but I still want to go home and spend sometime with DH ( i just hope he is not a pain in the *kitten* tonight)
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    I feel a litlle better after going to lunch with a co worker but I still want to go home and spend sometime with DH ( i just hope he is not a pain in the *kitten* tonight)

I am all for that, Smadag1!!! With my DH deployed, I hug a pillow.... or my dog.... and she just looks at me funny! You are lucky! And if he opens his mouth to give you grief about anything, just slap on some duct tape on his mouth, and keep hugging!

Hey Pam! Where are you staying in LV? What are your plans on exercise while you are there? Lord i hope Bally's doesn't have a crappy gym!

Sarabear..... yes you can! i promise! It on'y takes about a week to adjust, but it happens. wink, wink... awe, heck, who am I kidding.. I always want to sleep it! I have just gotten better at MaKiNg myself get out of bed... yup, I said it... I guilt myself into it! lol

And look! 1.5 hours away from the gym... yay!
This discussion has been closed.