Replies

• angiebmore
    angiebmore Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    How was your month of hip hop abs?
  • angiebmore
    Options
    How much did you loose during your month?
  • angiebmore
    Options
    What were your results?
  • kileybug34
    kileybug34 Posts: 12
    Options
    I have been doing HHA for a week now. I love the videos and my favorite is total body burn. I can already see and feel the results in my waist. I do one in the morning when I get up, and then I do an hour in the evening.
  • m_coffey2013
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs is amazing i have lost 7 pounds in one week! I really think you should use it.
  • staceylcash
    Options
    I know this is an old thread but i have been doing HHA for 10 weeks and i dont eat as good as i should and i STILL have seen results. Im already small so im just trying to get rid of a little excess fat and tone and HHA is definitely doing it! I am trying to eat ONLY fruits and vegitables but i love food and i love to cook and i end up eating things that i shouldnt eat, if i had been eating perfect for the last 10 weeks i would already be at my fitness goal! I have lost a few pounds, not muh but i have went from 32 in waist to 28 1/2 in waist and im hoping to get down to 25 in on my waist. :) i hope all of you have seen awesome results as well!
  • impromark
    impromark Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    HHA has been in the video rotation for my wife and myself. It's good, relatively low-impact, and fun - we didn't get bored of them quickly at all. Shaun T is a fun motivator and HHA (and Rockin' Body, which is really just more of the same) are both good series for lighter workouts.

I don't really follow the workout plans. ANY of them will contribute to a healthy body. My wife and I just set aside a portion of the day to working out, and pick something from the library and go for it. IMO that and a healthy diet is just as, if not more effective than sticking to the plans they lay out for you.

Mark
  • DitchingTheScale
    Options
    I dont have a pic for you but I did hip hop abs for the month of oct. i lost about 9 lbs and 4 inches off my waist alone
  • chopper25
    Options
    Hi all! I have just purchased hip hop abs and wondered if anyone is still doing this dvd?? Did you see good results or just the average bit of weight loss?

I started it on Wednesday 12th feb 2014 following the dvd plan on the chart and I am following a diet of 1,400 kcals a day.

On Wednesday morning I weighed 12 stone exactly. I am 5'4'' tall. I go on holiday in May and I am hoping this dvd and healthy eating will help me lose lots of lbs so I feel ok im my bikini!

Im currently on day 4 and today I introduced the ab scult dvd. I could really tell this one was working although I think the cardio one is good so far for working up a sweat. Im just starting to perfect the moves so I can put more effort in.

Realllllllyyyy hoping this works!!! :o)
  • bradXdale
    Options
    Like any at home exercise or gym exercise routine, results happen when your nutrition is right. You can do any routine, but if your nutrition is off, you will see little results.

QFT
  • Portugueselove
    Portugueselove Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    How do I record Hip Hop Abs on MFP???
  • monizjm
    monizjm Posts: 92 Member
    Options

http://soreyfitness.com/fitness/calories-burned/

I saw this. Check it out, see if that helps you figure out how much you burned doing the work out. :)
  • Kodamommy8912
    Kodamommy8912 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started it last night and really felt it n my legs and lower back but not so much my stomach.. my middle area and back is where I really need the help. .I am doing the tilt Rick and tighten that he showed us..
  • Portugueselove
    Options
    :)
  • Portugueselove
    Options

http://soreyfitness.com/fitness/calories-burned/

I saw this. Check it out, see if that helps you figure out how much you burned doing the work out. :)

Thank you sis, I just saw this.
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I did Hip Hop Abs for a good 3 months. I lost cm's like crazy during that time. Here is my recent success story I posted:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1331265-celebration-13-months-down-66lbs
  • smetka01
    smetka01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well done and congratz! You look like a different person.
    If you haven't yet, try Hip Hop Abs Deluxe. It is harder but still fun :)
  • smetka01
    smetka01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My results after 4 weeks:
    - 1.8 kg lost (4 lbs)
    - 18 cm lost (7 inches) on waist, belly b, neck, hips, arms, legs
    + a lot of energy
    + feeling a lot better

Next? Rockin' Body. After first day I love it even more than I did HHA. I kind of delayed it because I thought Rockin' Body is a lot easier that HHA. Man, I was wrong. It is harder and it is more fun. I love Shaun T :love: Will let you know my results after 4 weeks.
  • sueannmercier
    sueannmercier Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Loved the program and getting ready to do again. You will get results, especially if paired with FitnessPal. Don't want to sound like a commercial, but it really did work! Glad to see the comments about Rockin hard Body. I had impression it was easier too, so I may try. I'm also interested in the next level of hip hop Abs. I tried a combat program and it was too high impact for me.
  • catherinet89
    catherinet89 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I just started and am glad people have seen such awesome results. I cant wait to start seeing mine!
    I also keep hearing about hip hop abs 2? That would be great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!