I'm New! (not really i'm lying lol)

Options
I deleted a bunch of old friends because they weren't very motivating and I didn't log on for a while either so I mean that really had something to do with it. The friends I have now are amazing and wouldn't trade them for the world.

Tossing a line to get some new friends to help me bust out these unwanted guests living in my body. Since my page is getting rather boring.

Few things about me:

My diary is private because I eat some pretty stupid **** being a "chef", but i'm active enough to make up for it. I'm good at hitting my macro's but micro's arent eve something I'm trying for at the moment.

I'm motivating, very upbeat, outgoing...and whatever other qualities you think I need in order to seem impressive, just pretend I do and add me anyway :drinker: lol

Other than that, I'm pretty fresh out of idea's. Look forward to meeting/seeing/helping you all!

Replies

• Dhemeyer
    Dhemeyer Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Too funny... sending a buddy request ASAP!
    Dala
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    OMG, this tool again... I thought we had all your accounts banned... ok, j/k

Puggy is a great guy and a heck of a supportive friend. Even if he does try to organize cookie shares during the holidays... heathen. lol
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    How are we supposed to use this site effectively if we don't gain weight to lose :P

Plus the Deep Fried Country Fried Steak was 9000x worse than my cookies

<3
  • Kitabwell
    Kitabwell Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Puggy,

I'm new to this AGAIN too. I kept forgetting to log my food and exerise in but I promise to really stay on top of it this time. :)) Pinky swear... I need all the help I can get... I have no friends on here so I'm looking for some supportive friends. Thinking this may make me more responsible at logging in my things. Let's help each other.
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    Ok, you're awesome, and now you're going to be my friend, so deal with it.
  • nms2080
    nms2080 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Puggy!

Add me!
  • Puggy33
    Options
    Ok, you're awesome, and now you're going to be my friend, so deal with it.

Enough awesomeness to go around, if you don't add me i'll cry...

and with crying comes a tub of ice cream and do you REALLY want to be the reason I fall off the wagon.

:wink:
  • Chellie74
    Chellie74 Posts: 23
    Options
    The more the merrier! I'm new! REALLY! I'm NOT lying! lol We can be friends - having more support and motivation makes it easier!
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You sound like fun and I love cooking too. Sent you a friend request.

Sarah
  • Puggy33
    Options
    I love cooking too, which is probley why I havent seen my manhood when I go to the bathroom for about 4 years now rofl :laugh:
  • bozzalozza
    bozzalozza Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Anyone who has a profile pic of them stuffing their face with cake on a fitness site, TOTALLY RATES with me. Feel free to add me too!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Anyone who has a profile pic of them stuffing their face with cake on a fitness site, TOTALLY RATES with me. Feel free to add me too!

This!!! Hahahaha....you can add me if you like!! :)
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    Options
    i just wanna be your friend to stare at the cake (drools)
  • Puggy33
    Options
    lol it's actuallty tiramisu shaped like a coffee cup...

But I mean, if it was cake i'd totally slam that in my feeding hole too <3

and bacon...and maybe pie...

Or something healthy I guess lol
  • GoTanieGo
    GoTanieGo Posts: 24
    Options
    Love the humour. It's a long journey to health and fitness if you can't laugh about it along the way. Encouragement and support, for me anyway, is just as important as exercise and good food choices. If you can stay motivated, the dreaded COMPLACENCY DEMONS can't getcha. I'm not a chef, but a hellova cook, and a foodie. You must have some iron will in ya to commit to fitness working with all the tempting tempties. Add me if you'd like. I am kind of new here. ( no...really, for realsies) and could use all the buds I can to help keep the motivation up.
  • trailsinlife
    trailsinlife Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA!

Feel free to add me.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Hey, Ill add you. I LOVE to cook and bake. Chef friends are fun! haha
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I love cooking too, which is probley why I havent seen my manhood when I go to the bathroom for about 4 years now rofl :laugh:

LMAO!!!
  • rcbeck99
    rcbeck99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Too funny! Add me!
  • Puggy33
    Options

LMAO!!!

It's not so funny when you are the one who has to clean the bathroom floor LOL