Eau Claire, WI/ Chippewa Valley

Options
Is anyone out there from the Eau Claire, WI/ Chippewa Valley area? I love this site, but I think it would also be beneficial to have someone who knows the area to help motivate each other and provide tips for places to eat, fitness activities in the area and things of the like.

Replies

• hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm from Appleton!!!! Not super close but i understand the weather :) i remember a ways back i had an issue getting advice....because people would say "Go run outside rather than in a gym: ummm hello 90% humidity!!! LOL or in winter when ur nose hair freezes outside LOL
  • Sadiebabcock
    Sadiebabcock Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :smile: From Wisconsin Dells area, was just in the Eau Claire area last week... but thats no help to you lol!! But Good luck!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Is anyone out there from the Eau Claire, WI/ Chippewa Valley area? I love this site, but I think it would also be beneficial to have someone who knows the area to help motivate each other and provide tips for places to eat, fitness activities in the area and things of the like.

Chippewa falls girl here, gotta love leinies! Feel free to add me!
  • sofakingawesome69
    Options
    Ellsworth here. Pretty close by..
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,618 Member
    Options
    When I hear Chippewa, I think of Wednesday from the "Addams Family" burning down the pilgrim play.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Eau Claire here..answering a few months late. :)