Why aren't there many members with big post counts?

Options

Replies

• myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Why aren't there many members with big post counts?

mannnnnn if there was just a missing 0 in counts this would be a epic thread

well played sir!
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    How do you get a strike? And what happens when you do?
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I think most people just get sick of seeing the same arguments over and over and over and eventually just stop even looking at the forums. I know most of my posts are answering the following stupid questions:

1. Does crystal light count as water? (DUH!)
    2. What is the best tasting protein? (no one can answer this)
    3. Is it bad that I am always over my protein? (OMG MFP needs to fix the default -- its ridiculous and backwards)

Most of the time I just get too annoyed but sometimes I just enjoy a good argument with unarmed (google is your friend) opponents.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Is 16,000 + a big enough post count?

I'm a sucker for the games. :laugh:

Holy cow!! :noway:

You started after I did too! :laugh: :grumble:
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    those Trolls !
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    <--- I am here to lose posts....wait,maybe weight:ohwell:
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    pink slime
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I have post envy now. I need to step up my game.....
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    hmmm what about "medum"
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    some people are here more to log and not chat I guess.. I am that way, But I do post from time to time..
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    But, everyone's different and the only way to get the right post count is Tae Bo.

I'm different! My post count bulks up quicker than anyone else's....even while eating at a deficit.
  • skybird455
    skybird455 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    because the mother ship snatches them back if they talk too much....thats my answer and I am sticking to it
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    If it hasn't been said yet, I think a good chunk of people only use the MFP app on their phones, and you can't post blogs or in the forum on your phone.

^^THIS^^
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    But, everyone's different and the only way to get the right post count is Tae Bo.

I'm different! My post count bulks up quicker than anyone else's....even while eating at a deficit.

LOL.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    um...what? I just randomly checked out a forum and there were posters with 5000+ post counts. There were also posters with 5 posts (or less). Some people have less to say, or just less time to wander around MFP posting random stuff, than others? LOL I don't know.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    This is getting messy. I know my post count.
  • imkegoal
    imkegoal Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    i thought size didn't matter

hahaha- true!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Quality over quantity. That being said, I'm still trying to post something worth a $#!t.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I have a fair amount, but I get tired of posting here. The boards can be full of ridiculousness.

And they repeat the same topics all the time.

So....can I count my coffee was water?

Yes, and if you stop losing weight while eating 1200 calories, please cut down to 1000. HCG is good for you, and carbs are evil.
    :bigsmile:

Yup, I also have my patience tested, while there are a few threads which are interesting, there is far more repetition on here than on other message boards on other subjects, probably due to a lack of helpful and concise FAQs.

While I do still contribute on here, overall I feel that this forum is far less likely to sustain people's interest in the long term, hence the lack of high post counts.