Military Mommy Looking for Friends!

Options
ktwest2107
ktwest2107 Posts: 124 Member
Hi everyone! I'm hoping to meet some new people since I'm still pretty new :) I'm active duty Air Force, and even though I have to be in decent shape for my PT tests, I want to push myself and get in GREAT shape. Looking to tone, lose some pounds, and meet some great people here :) I'd love to have some new friends, so send in those friend requests!!! :flowerforyou:

--Katie

Replies

• myfitnesspal1414
    myfitnesspal1414 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too! I'm a student- 20 years old, girl. Gained weight in the last year just from being unhappy with my previous weight. Basically i made matters worse but would love some friends and motivators!!! :)
  • ktwest2107
    Options
    :smile: Happy to have you as a friend!!!
  • deexpumpkin
    Options
    im pretty new myself. gained some wait unhappily in college, still pretty in shape just trying to get back to the old happier stronger me and trying to get in better shape to join the Navy soon, hopefully. :)
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm an Air Force wife and mom, trying to get my husband to get fit with me, hahah! He thinks just because he can pass a PT test that he's "in shape". I'll send you a friend request!
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My guy is in the Royal Marines, so I have to try and keep up with him. He's fit I'm fat! Not a good mix haha. Add away x
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    you can add me. Ive been married to my husband who is an active duty Marine for over 3 years. we have a 3 year old together :)
  • amc119
    amc119 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm Navy Reserve, and trying to get in shape for PT!
  • dlf820
    dlf820 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi! My husband is on year 26 of his Navy career. We have 2 kids and love the military life:) Happy to have you as a friend, I hope we can help motivate each other!!

Dori
  • ktwest2107
    Options
    @Steph-My hunnie is AF also, and he's Security Forces, so I'm trying to keep up also lol
    @Azhure- I used to think the SAME THING!!!! I thought just passing was enough, but I've been seeing that waist measurement go up, and it's not pleasing lol. Besides, I want to be healthy all over, not just able to knock out some some pushups and situps, ya know? Happy to have you as a friend :)
    @Deex- YOU CAN DO IT!!! I'm AF, but a good friend of mine has been training to join the Navy. I'm proud to have someone as motivated as you joining our military :)
  • 2befit2
    2befit2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    military brat here:smile: add me
  • ktwest2107
    Options
    Wow!!!! Thanks everyone for the adds!!!! It'll be nice to have a support system on my journey, and to help support you and celebrate all of your successes also :)
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Navy wife here!! Hubs been in 12yrs now and we have 3 children..Stationed in Norfolk,Va :drinker:
  • ktwest2107
    Options
    Woop woop!!! I'm stationed at Whiteman AFB, MO, been in 3 years so far :)
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Friend request was sent but would love more military friends myself.

I am a British Army Medic based up North
  • Eat_Me_I_Taste_Like_Candy
    Options
    Hello everyone im erika 27 im a marine wife & mommy here in san diego =] you ladies can add me cause I know you have to be fit cause of your partner in the military ..Well like I said you ladoes can add me =]
  • maltipink
    maltipink Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am an Army wife and we are stationed off post in a pretty rural area. It would be nice to meet some new people. :)
  • Adrasteis
    Adrasteis Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to the MFP community so I'm looking for some friends as well, feel free to add me. Air Force wife here =)
  • nikkibello
    nikkibello Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey my hubby is in the AF and I have 2 little guys. Feel free to add me!!!