so i was lookin at old photos today and was kind of sad

hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
5576_113765098054_500428054_3003523_3338922_n.jpg

i want to look like that again....:( instead now im
6933eb82fd9ef5fadd6b63efdbd853903d805953.jpg

this....lol ,,,,hopefully i can get rid of the extra 20 lbs and look like the first picture again

Replies

• gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    We are our own worst critics, aren't we?

From my viewpoint- you aren't as far off as you think you are. You can totally do this :flowerforyou:
  • hasiangirl

From my viewpoint- you aren't as far off as you think you are. You can totally do this :flowerforyou:
    its so true...i'm really harsh on myself i think....and the botom picture is after losing 15lbs :sick: and i still have another 20lbs to go...but the thing that gets me is how far someone can change in a little over 4 yrs :noway:
  • hasiangirl
    sheesh it copied what i wrote 3 times?! lol
  • hasiangirl
    disregard this post it was just a triple posting so i thought id change the last two lol
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member

Yeah I agree. Your figure is still really nice! You can totaly do this. Its not a huge goal, so you can get control of it with some really good toning exercises and some calorie counting. :flowerforyou:
  • hasiangirl

Yeah I agree. Your figure is still really nice! You can totaly do this. Its not a huge goal, so you can get control of it with some really good toning exercises and some calorie counting. :flowerforyou:
    ive been struggling for a while...i figure even if i dont make it down there its not a big deal as long as im healthy i guess lol...but pregnancy weight is so much harder to lose for some reason...it's the weight that just likes to stay esp around the mid section
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    I think you look absolutely beautiful.

And you are not that far off from where you were before.

You just look so sad in the second picture.

4 years can make a big difference in someone's life...especially if there are life changing events (like having a baby).

Don't be so hard on yourself...you are doing something about it and setting a good example for your baby.

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Your body looks good in both pictures. It's the fact that you are not smiling and don't have on make up that makes you realize you don't look the way you want to.

You will get there.

Memaw
  • euphoria11
    euphoria11 Posts: 49
    You aren't far at all!
    You look great!

I love the second photo! :wink:
    In between the huge tv with cartoons on, the baby crawling in the background, and the meloncholy face, it is just completely real. A mom. ha!
    I know that feeling... looking at yourself and just not being happy with everything at that time.

But you should definitely cheer up... 20 lbs is nothing!
    You got this!!

Remember, it could always be worse! Just be thankful you and your family are healthy... you will definitely lose the weight. And look even BETTER than the first photo! :)
  • hasiangirl
    everyone here is so sweet :smile: tyvm...i'm going to try and stop being so hard on myself and just focus on being healthier....thank u all very much for the kind words :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.