New old guy

Options
elmana
elmana Posts: 5 Member
Or is it, old new guy. Either way, I've been a member of MFP for a while, logged my food intake for a couple of months, then stopped once I got a pretty close idea of what to eat. Then I quit eating right. I'm from South Louisiana, guys. We fry everything from fish, shrimp, frog legs, oysters and soft shell crab. (A perfect seafood platter).
I was a pretty dedicated bodybuilder and health food advicat for many years to an accident at work caused me to have back surgery that left me with nerve damage in my foot and achilles. 10 years later and I've decided to just be a body maintainer instead of a bodybuilder. I'm 55 now, (the old guy). Just need to stay healthy, feel good and be fit.
Amazing how the old saying goes, 'muscle has memory' because I've been able to regain some muscle back at my age. Still have some growth hormones alive in here somewhere.
Since the nerve damage has also caused two knee surgeries, I've resolved to getting my cardio on an elliptical. I love it.
So there is my fitness bio in a nutshell.
I am a singer/songwriter, love to fish, love camping (in my 5th wheel of course). Love God and people.