Snack Ideas!?

Options
:bigsmile: Hi everyone..

I am in need of some snack ideas. Other then fruits, vegetables, and yogurt, what are some snack ideas that are easy to take on the go, and don't expire so soon?

I'm already eating pretzels, 100 calorie packs, and wheat thins, but does anyone have any suggestions?! I'm getting bored of eating the same snacks everyday!

Thanks! Much :heart: ! And good luck everyone!

Replies

• blackmamba886
    blackmamba886 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    2 of my favs are popcorn and cherios. i keep a little stack of already measured out containers on the counter near the door. :ohwell:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    String cheese, nuts, homemade trail mix. :bigsmile:
    9726172000 Posts: 428
    Options
    I take fresh fruit everyday to work (4 different kinds) so what I do is I make a 1/2 cup of chicken salad dip and eat it with special k crackers. I also have a tuna dip with crackers and you could also have greek yogurt dip with crackers or hummus and crackers. how about chopping up into bit sized baked chicken breast as a snack. cream cheese with fresh fruit on a ritz cracker. Popcorn is another good idea.
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I like Quaker mini rice cakes (90 cal.), special k bars (90 cal.), sugar free pudding cups (60-80 cal.) sugar free jello cups (5-10 cal.)
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I love the sugar free puddings that jello makes. Especially the dark chocolate...mmmmmm...Okay. Sorry, got distracted there for a second!

I also love love love laughing cow cheese wedges. They are only 35 cals each, and you can easy spread them over triscuits or any other type of low fat cracker.

Also fiber one bars are awesome. You get a ton of fiber which is good for you and really filling. They are sweet so it knocks the edge off if you have a craving.
  • sincereme
    sincereme Posts: 276
    Options
    I know you said “Besides Fruit” but I do enjoy SunButter (crunchy) on apples. Very tasty.
    I also like:
    1- Cheese sticks;
    2- Slice of Whole Wheat bread and PB;
    3- Popcorn;
    4- Mini Rice Cakes;
    5- Small Salad;
    6- Ricotta Cheese sprinkled with Cocoa Powder(unsweetened) and Truvia;
    7- Cup of soup
    Can’t think of anything else but if I do I will add it on.
  • butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i like the pepperidge farm whole grain goldfish and any 100 caloreis packs are good to..