What do you own that no one else does on MFP

Options

Replies

• erikastarryiz
    erikastarryiz Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv_hci4rJ1Yd27s2Gs0xx3QsHfCmBaSa3vbiETGzFAdr2TV--djBxyN9kt
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Photo88.jpg
    I named him Yorick
    I knew him, Horatio.
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    probably no one else has a huge Alice in Wonderland collection... and if they do, i want to be their best friend!
    i currently have 137 copies of "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking-Glass and what Alice Found There", some very old, and lots of other assorted Alice paraphernalia, from art to collectibles to clothing...

7268865724_2d5a20fdc5.jpg
    New Alice Shelf 2 by ash-k, on Flickr

7268865606_3f9abf10a4.jpg
    New Alice Shelf 1 by ash-k, on Flickr

my full-sleeve tattoo is even based on the Tenniel illustrations. (when accused of being a bad-*kitten*, i always respond "yeah, i'm so bad-*kitten*, my full-sleeve tattoo is of a victorian children's book! :huh: )
    7268899438_cb6ea191dd.jpg
    My Alice Sleeve by ash-k, on Flickr
    (photo by Paul LoveKing, http://www.trickthelight.com/)

i'm just a little bit obsessed...

oh yeah, and that's Alice in my ticker, too...
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    ^^^ agrees
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I have a bear living in an out building at my farm. He is last years cub, mom must have been shot last fall. I will try and get a pic of him. He is out and about during the day and comes to the building to sleep.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I have a charicature of my husband and I drawn and signed by Jon K. (the creator of Ren and Stimpy). We got to meet him at the Film Festival in Flagstaff, AZ a couple of years ago. Also, he was AMAZING.

I have a drawing of the Eureka cast signed by Jamie Paglia (the co-creator) and tomorrow I'm getting it signed by Colin Ferguson (aka Jack Carter) and Sallie Richardson-Whitfield (aka Allison Blake). I will also possible have it signed by Deborah Farentino (Beverly Barlow) and Wil Wheaton but I can't remember if they are part of the drawing or not.
  • erikastarryiz
    erikastarryiz Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Also, a limited edition poster from Wilco playing the St. Augustine Ampitheatre last week, which is actually going to be a surprise b-day gift to my BF on sunday, but I still technically own it till then :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmig0rBBtwbsacG6Q4IN4Iug29nKN1nlgKak61DC9dzB1MZvai
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    a bedazzaled parrot

petey.jpg
  • blittle2
    blittle2 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I have a custom left-handed purple and black quilt top guitar...

It's the one on the far left:

1677276696856.jpg
  • blittle2
    blittle2 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My Six Million Dollar Man board game

18688895_8716.jpg
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    A hand painted ceramic Christopher Walken mug (made if for my husband but I use it way more than he does)

5688_272882630424_7631430_n.jpg
  • ahoag_83
    ahoag_83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I own 2 kids.. but I will sell them real cheap!

NOW that's funny!! lol
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    A working 8-track recorder and blank tapes.
    A working reel to reel tape recorder.

Nope, I have a Dokorder reel-to-reel recorder with a box full of tapes my Grandpa recorded. The ultimate mix tape. LOL! :)

I don't want to dig it out because it's put away safe. I have my families bible. It's huge and has all kinds of family documentation in it (births, deaths, weddings, etc). It's awesome!
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I own me. WINNING!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I have a tiki bar: and yes. .I built it AND thatched it :)

2012-04-01124842-small.jpg

2012-04-01124931_small.jpg
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I have a tiki bar: and yes. .I built it AND thatched it :)

2012-04-01124842-small.jpg

2012-04-01124931_small.jpg

I am no longer WINNING...
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Photo88.jpg
    I named him Yorick
    I knew him, Horatio.

Hard to imagine naming him anything else!. . but you should be staring lovingly into his empty eye sockets. . acting all high-brow and English (or Danish!?).
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I have a dog who does something that no one else's dog does. He only turns left. I'm not kidding. If he needs to go right he turns left 7 times (three to go right and an extra full rotation for the hell of it). If I turn him to the right, he unwinds himself.

lmao
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I own my home and my front yard has a giant shrine in it - pretty sure no one else has that...

IMG_20120417_174118.jpg

Meh, I think every Mexican family has one of those, LOL! My mom doesn't have a shrine but she does have a couple Mary and Jesus statues in the yard, when she first got them the dogs peed on them heehee