Ate about 3000 calories!

Options
2»

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    At 19 and over 5 foot your maintenance is probably over 2k so you haven't done any notable damage.

I wish, I'm 19, 5 foot 5, and my maintenance is only 1700 cals *cries*

I can eeeeeeeeeeeasily eat more than that.

Move more :)
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    It's okay! Just stick to your plan tomorrow.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    3000 calories?!?!?! OMG you're going to blow up and die. I kid, I do this all the time. I think I've hit that several times this week. It's not as much food as your blowing it up to be. Just stay active.
    No, you shouldn't starve tomorrow. Just go back to what you were doing. At 19 and over 5 foot your maintenance is probably over 2k so you haven't done any notable damage.

And consider eating more overall so you don't binge.

This, I gotta say, I always have binge days over 3000 cals. And whenever I do, I just eat whatever I want the next day. If I ate late then sometimes I guess I still have energy the next day, so I'm not famished, but I usually try for goal. Definitely above BMR. I'm still 5'7 and 120 pounds. Hasn't killed me yet. I like the idea of not feeling horribly starved and punishing myself for feeling full.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    At 19 and over 5 foot your maintenance is probably over 2k so you haven't done any notable damage.

I wish, I'm 19, 5 foot 5, and my maintenance is only 1700 cals *cries*

I can eeeeeeeeeeeasily eat more than that.

Move more :)

I work out and eat back exercise calories. But I have to watch what I eat pretty strictly, and have to NET stupidly low to lose anything. And if I take a rest day I can't eat very much ):
    It sucks having to hit the gym for like 2 hours just to be able to eat the same amount as a normal person!
  • athensguy
    athensguy Posts: 550
    Options
    So I have been dieting for over a month now and has lost 10lbs. I usually eat about 1200-1300 cals a day. Today was my friends birthday and she was having a party at her house I had only eaten 360 calories until 8pm because I knew there would be so much gorgeous food! But when I got there I just couldn't resist everything! I genuinely think I have eaten 3000 calories today!! eugh! Do you think I should cut down drastically tomorrow and exercise lots or just go back to my daily diet and exercise routine. ps I'm 153lbs and 5ft 3in. Thanks!

If it makes you feel any better, I weight between 155 and 160 and regularly eat well over 3000 calories.
  • Vanbrooky
    Vanbrooky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was going out to dinner last week and didn't want to be tempted to eat the garlic bread and deep fried stuff which I knew would be coming out first so just before I left home I scrambled an egg with some herbs and a tsp of yoghurt. It worked, it was much easier not tobe tempted.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    So I have been dieting for over a month now and has lost 10lbs. I usually eat about 1200-1300 cals a day. Today was my friends birthday and she was having a party at her house I had only eaten 360 calories until 8pm because I knew there would be so much gorgeous food! But when I got there I just couldn't resist everything! I genuinely think I have eaten 3000 calories today!! eugh! Do you think I should cut down drastically tomorrow and exercise lots or just go back to my daily diet and exercise routine. ps I'm 153lbs and 5ft 3in. Thanks!
    never cut down on your intake the next day. And by the way I just had over 5k calories. You'll survive.
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    consider it a refeed.

:)

your body will have loved it!