Just for fun - which popular songs annoy you the most?

Options

Replies

• LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I second "Birthday Cake" by Rihanna.
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Anything Justin beiber

Yup!
    His stupid boyfriend song. Seriously. His stupid whispering "rap" makes me want to vomit!
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Options
    Anything Justin beiber

Yup!
    His stupid boyfriend song. Seriously. His stupid whispering "rap" makes me want to vomit!

AGREED!!!
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Rush. Pearl Jam. Coldplay. Tool/A Perfect Circle. Adele.

Oh. Those aren't songs. They still annoy me though.

Ok, a particular song... California Girls. Or Gurls. Or whatever it is. Not the one by the Beach Boys, nor the David Lee Roth cover.
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    call me maybe...that song seriously makes me feel violent
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    call me maybe...that song seriously makes me feel violent

^^this. I normally love me some cheesy pop but I have no idea how this song became popular. It's just so, so terrible on so many levels.
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Anything Fleetwood Mac or Super Tramp.

How dare you.
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Anything Justin beiber

Yup!

My feelings exactly.

I live with my aunt and uncle and they bought their daughters tickets to that crap. And my cousins ringtones are either him or stupid one direction. Bleh... just make the bleeding of the ears stop already!!
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    adele!!!!!! shes so damn depressing!
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People
    Anything by Nicki Minaj, Little Wayne or KeSha.... actually I take that back, you ask for songs, and none of them qualify as musicians.
    I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston
    Anything be Celine Dion

These are basically all my favorite songs. HAHAHAHA
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    Anything from Katy Perry. Every time I turn the radio on..... Katy Perry, Katy Perry........ can't here that voice anymore....
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    I'm old and listen to talk radio....

BUILD ME UP BUTTER CUP
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Rush. Pearl Jam. Coldplay. Tool/A Perfect Circle. Adele.

Oh. Those aren't songs. They still annoy me though.

Ok, a particular song... California Girls. Or Gurls. Or whatever it is. Not the one by the Beach Boys, nor the David Lee Roth cover.

Katy Perry? Yeah, not too fond of this one either. I like Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO but can't stand anything else by them.
  • shell3986
    shell3986 Posts: 98
    Options
    Anything from Katy Perry, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj. I also hate that "Wild Ones" song by Flo Rida I think. Ughh, so annoying!
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My Heart Will Go On by Celine Deion. I just can't stand this song. It is so sickening and lasts FOREVER :(

^ this..I hate that song..yet EVERYONE loves it when i sing it..apparently i sing that song well..but i hate doing that!

Also,any One Direction songs(What makes you BEAUTIFUL...ugh...) the glee cover was good though in my opinion....
    Any Justin Bieber song
    All LMFAO songs other than Party Rock Anthem and Sexy And I Know It...
    Also California King Bed by Rihanna

But for the record,i love all other Rihanna songs,not to mention Adele,T.Swift, Katy Perry and some SELECT Nicki Minaj songs..!
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Pumped up kicks is the only song that makes me turn off the radio when I hear it.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Buttrock songs that were total crap in the 80s that have somehow become popular again. "We Built This City," "Don't Stop Believin'," "Your Love."
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I hate every single nicki minaj song with burning passion. And also any Lmfao song.

Me too!!! And I don't like Adele's songs. They just aren't what I would choose to listen to. I hate lady gaga's crap. Hate Madonna's crap even more. I hate pretty much all country songs. There are a few exceptions (I can't stand Toby Keith or Alan Jackson though, or Willie Nelson. Bleck!!!!!!!) I can't stand anything by Disturbed. OR AC/DC I CAN'T FREAKING STAND HIS WHINEY *kitten* VOICE!!!!!! Guns & Roses is hard to tolerate too but I do love "Sweet child of mine" (pretty much only because of that guitar). And there is a lot on the radio that I just can't stand to listen to but don't know who sings them. I also will NOT listen to Pearl Jam, or Nirvana, or basically anything from the 90's grunge rock period. And I also can't stand any Beatles songs.

OH!!! And that damn song by FUN!!!!! That "We are young" song! Ugh! Drives me up the flippin' wall! Yep, there is a lot I really can't stand in radio world. I'm better off sticking with my cd player, playing Saliva over and over. :smooched:
  • perpetuallyfit
    perpetuallyfit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Adele....she is all over the place !!:noway: :mad: :angry: :frown: Ugh!!
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Katy Perry? Yeah, not too fond of this one either. I like Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO but can't stand anything else by them.
    Ugh, is that who sings it? That's even more offensive, as that is also my name. (Ok, not the Perry part).