I need support someone anyone

Options
:sad: :sad: anybody out there?

Replies

• glengiles
    glengiles Posts: 147
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :) One thing I did was just kind of lurk around the forums here and read posts by other folks here and if they looked like they had similar goals/situations, I would go add them. I'm 49, male, and have 165 lbs to lose. I don't have much in common w/a 19 year old female that looking to drop 3 pounds. ;)
  • CherokeeTopaz
    CherokeeTopaz Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm currently 29 weeks pregnant.. but I stick around to give support and figure out how to prepare for my postpartum weight loss journey. Feel free to add me :) I can't wait til I can get active with losing weight again. :)
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me (anyone)
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    Just start somewhere, even if it's just recording everthing you eat for a week or so without altering anything. Or cut out one thign you know is bad for you, or add walk or some exercise you're not doing now. You can do it

Feel free to add me, i you'd like.
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :happy:
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm on everyday.:flowerforyou:
  • kbarnick
    kbarnick Posts: 36
    Options
    Hello fellow Wisconsinite! You can add me!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me anyone i support everyone on my friends list :happy:
  • littlebaj
    littlebaj Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started myself! Feel free to add me!
  • ahawks98
    ahawks98 Posts: 19
    Options
    I am on my second week and still trying to figure all the tracking, monitoring and making better choices. Feel free to add me, I am in So. Calif. and looking forward to making friends and encourage each other. We can also learn what works and what not to do....I think we can all use the help. :)
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    feel free to email me. ive been on since december 28, 2010 and i love it here. ive reached my goal a year ago and still am on here every day. i love to encourage and give support to people as long as i get it back. good luck and enjoy. theres lots of sweet and awesome people on here.
  • codiem
    codiem Posts: 19
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • carenj1990
    carenj1990 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Has it been one of those days?
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day - feel free to add me!
  • folgersinyourcup
    folgersinyourcup Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    We can be pals! :) stay positive! If you ever need to chat or need motivation feel free to contact me (I can seriously use some too haha) Already sent you a friend request :)
  • cherieocd
    cherieocd Posts: 4
    Options
    its funny i feel you dont need food when you have friends with kind hearts and words to heal!!! thank you
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want... I'm not quite in your boat, but most of the women in my family are, so I understand to some extent.

I'm here most days and try to comment as much as work and a crazy schedule will let me. I haven't logged food for about a week and a half, which is rare for me, but I'm back on the wagon today. I try to keep my comments positive, but I will call you out in a constructive way if I see something that looks contrary to your goals.

I love to be active and exercise, but I also LOVE to eat, so MFP helps me keep that in check.

Good luck to you on your goals!
    All the best,
    Jen
  • jadeyjade13
    Options
    I'm on most days, though I'm kind of new to this. I'm still in school, so eating right and finding time to work out with homework and stuff is difficult. Don't forget, though, you can add chores as part of your exercise, things like grocery shopping as walking, doing dishes, general cleaning, stuff like that. I just listen to music and dance, most days. Feel free to add me, and I hope my advice is helpful! :flowerforyou: Just remember: don't give up! You're doing this for a better you! :heart:
  • divamsm
    divamsm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi, fee free to add me. I'm on everyday several times a day. I've made some cool friends here just by supporting one another. Take care!