Help with logging...

Options
willisda
willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
I was a marshall at a track meet for 6 hrs today. I was on my feet the whole time and really don't know how to log this. Any suggestions?

Replies

• victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't log it, personally. Aren't you just standing around doing nothing?
  • willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Options
    No ....not standing still. Organizing all the runners into heats, back and forth to score table, etc. i was moving all day.
  • bugtrain
    bugtrain Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    how about a slow walk at 2.5 mph and knock off a bit of time for the times you were maybe still???? Only thing I could think of...someone else may have something better.
  • abetterjune
    abetterjune Posts: 219
    Options
    TBH, I wouldn't log this either. Typically, if my heart rate isn't elevated I don't log... Just me though.
  • abetterjune
    abetterjune Posts: 219
    Options
    Also, where's the harm in not logging it? Did you go over your cal goal today? If not, and you feel satisfied, then just forget about it and it's like a bonus. haha
  • jennkess
    jennkess Posts: 86
    Options
    personally I wouldn't log it, I'd consider it normal activity..... especially as your heart rate most likely didn't increase by that much. though if you felt it was a work out I'd side with BUGTRAIN and log 30-60min of a moderate walk