Protein Shakes

Options
jsukhan
jsukhan Posts: 149 Member
Should I be having them? Look at my excersize diary and give me your thoughts.

Replies

• Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Everyone should have them.
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Not sure what you weigh, but I would say that you are under in protein. If you need to get more protein into your day, then yes, there is nothing wrong with adding some protein shakes as long as you are still able to eat a deficit. Assuming weight loss is your goal.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i think you need to eat more also.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend nu-tek pro5,, 33g of protein per scoop
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others...you should be eating more period...

You can't weigh less than 160 so I would say you should be eat at least 2200 Cals and having at least 160g of protein
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It couldn't hurt, especially since it looks like you're WAY under your calories most days - sometimes by over a 1000!
  • jsukhan
    Options
    Not sure what you weigh, but I would say that you are under in protein. If you need to get more protein into your day, then yes, there is nothing wrong with adding some protein shakes as long as you are still able to eat a deficit. Assuming weight loss is your goal.

I weight 160 lbs. Don't really need to loose weight. Just want to get rid of my "love handles" the tiny roll on my sides.
  • jsukhan
    Options
    Wow thanks for the instant feedback. I know I don't eat alot of calories. But with what I currently eat I just not hungry. I suppose I could eat more at breakfast, but I've been eating cereal pretty much my entire life. Don't know if I could eat more.
    I my first entry in snacks is my work coffee breaks, don't have much time but could probablty eat more there.
    Lunch is one of my biggests meals.

I used to have protien shakes when I was a gym rat. But I dont do any weight lifting anymore. Should I still have protein shakes after I work out at home?