Just Joined, Need Friends

Options
My names Tricia, I'm a 23yo mother of three, I'm 5'6" and I weigh 181lbs. I've used MFP for a bit over a year but never stuck with it but this time I want things to change. I recently moved to the other side of the country and now that I don't have any friends I just don't go out, I'd love some friends on here so I feel like there is someone I need to prove myself to. I am so unhappy with myself and really need the motivation.

Replies

• gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi Tricia....welcome back! Friend me if you would like....:bigsmile:
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard the MFP train. Feel free to add me. Good luck with your weight loss!
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Hi Tricia, you can add me. I don't normally add strangers :-) but your post sounded genuine. I am Wendy, mum of 1 and step mum to 3. Living in New Zealand. Using MFP to lose the last stubborn 3kgs and then planning on some serious weight training to tone up. P.S, from your profile pic it looks like yo have a wee bubs, perhaps there's a mothers group you could join to meet some mums (and add some pram walking to your cardio!). Happy training!
  • TriciaLED
    TriciaLED Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tricia too! I am 35 and a full time stepmom which is the hardest job I have ever had. You are awesome raising three children! I used to do triathlons but quit the last 5 years and also had major stress factors in my life and I gained 30 pounds. I was at my highest weight ever in January and have now lost 18 pounds. I would love to be here to cheer you on! You can do it girl!!!
  • NavaGirl35
    NavaGirl35 Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi, you can add me as friend.....we can do this....we are all in this....
  • adam1885282
    adam1885282 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Hang in there.
  • emilyholland937
    Options
    I'm new to this and am looking for some friends to help keep me accountable in my weight loss goals. Feel free to add me!