BEFORE AND AFTER bellydancing pix

Options
2»

Replies

• SusanDDuncan1
    Options
    You practically told my story in your profile about the weight gain and the exercise. I will definitely look at the link and get with the program. Thanks!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    You practically told my story in your profile about the weight gain and the exercise. I will definitely look at the link and get with the program. Thanks!

Susan, check out the group on here, EAT MORE TO WEIGH LESS, and read all the stickies.

BTW, I just checked your profile. I used to take meds for thyroid -- 7 years. It's been 2 years off meds now, and since I started eating and not starving, guess what--perfectly normal thyroid tests. PM me if you want some more info.

blessings!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    bump. That's really amazing. Thanks! :)MinMin
  • MizzEinstein
    Options
    I can see the difference! I'm also a bellydancer and was on Weight Watchers. I've lost 12 lbs since January and there is definitely a noticable difference in my stomach...I wear cholis. 12 lbs is nothing to sneeze at :)
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I am taking a belly dancing class now... I love it...I cant wait til my abs look like yours!!
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    you look so beautiful in both pictures! I love seeing a woman who is obviously super confident and loving herself in all of her photos!

That said, oh-my-jesus, your shape is so lovely! I putter around in belly dance, choosing to hoop and pole instead, but you make me want to throw down my hoop and get to work!
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Whoa Momma! Seriously you look fantastic great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!