Water Weight

Options
I've always drank a lot of water so I don't really pay attention to the amount of I am drinking.

I weigh every morning and PM just because it helps me out and the scale stays in a 2-3lb range (for over a year). However, the last 2 weeks I've noticed it ranging a 5-6lbs. I think it's because of the weather and water. Last year at this time I lived in a house with AC but I moved and now I just have the wind. When I started thinking about what changed, I realized that it's been hotter - high 70's and 80's - and instead of sipping my water, I'm drinking half of my bottle at a time and drinking the whole thing in a half hour or so over the 3is hours I would sip it over before. So in a 3ish hour period, I'm probably drinking twice if not 3 times as much as I usual.

Just curious if anyone else has noticed that trend with the weather getting warmer and how long it takes you to get rid of water weight???

Replies

• BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    I got mad at my scale and started weighing my self just once a week bright and early first thing Saturday mornings. ever since i have been able to get a pretty accurate reading on my weight loss progress.