Alcohol and hanging out with friends

Options
2»

Replies

• AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Dude, my son thinks you are so cool cos of the dubstep stuff ;) I like dubstep too but apparently there are not many moms who do :)
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I think it might be more important to learn how to let loose/have fun comfortably without alcohol, than trying to find ways to make alcohol more healthy.

Most of us have certain things that make us nervous... but when you're sacrificing your health (and it's not just about calories, when it comes to the damage alcohol does to our bodies/brains,etc)... well, maybe it's time to re-evaluate.
  • DeniseB0711
    DeniseB0711 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I think it might be more important to learn how to let loose/have fun comfortably without alcohol, than trying to find ways to make alcohol more healthy.

Most of us have certain things that make us nervous... but when you're sacrificing your health (and it's not just about calories, when it comes to the damage alcohol does to our bodies/brains,etc)... well, maybe it's time to re-evaluate.

Gonna have to go with this one. I like to drink as much as the next average lady...but I find I have LOTS more fun if I am not drunk...a little buzzed after a beer or two....but not hammered. Plus its a heck of a lot cheaper.
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    You don't need alcohol to have a good time. Go dance anyway! Pretend you're buzzed if you need that excuse to dance.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Try Gin & Slimline tonic or Vodka, Lime & Soda if you're worried about the calories.

Totally agree with this!
  • marquesajen
    marquesajen Posts: 641
    Options
    You might fare better with Vodka, soda, and lime or the like. Rum's pretty high in calories if I remember right. Do some research ahead of time and pick a lighter libation.

p.s. woot, philly!