Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

10 lbs down, starting the Brazil Butt Lift Dvds:)

Nikkimaxim
Nikkimaxim Posts: 221 Member
On day two of the Brazil Butt Lift Dvds and im sore as hell..:D lol
I would love to meet others that are doing this without dvd or have done them before...lets share results!!...I'm excited!!!:)

Replies

• Carol_27
    Carol_27 Posts: 40
    First of all your body looks AMAZING!!! I have 5 weeks before I walk down the aisle and I want to get brazilian butt ready, can you send me the link to this? or where I can check this out? when I can get to the gym, sometimes 2x a week, Unfortunately I work like crazy + wedding stuff so I am seriously strapped for time and cant dedicate too much time at the gym. I want to lose 7lbs in the next 4weeks so any hints or help would be soooo appreciated!!!
  • Nikkimaxim
    Lol..i just do lots and lots of cardio...and calculate everything...i underestimate my workouts and overestimate everything I eat...my goal was set to lose half a pound a week and ive lost over a pound a week:)...it just depends on how hard you push yourself and how dedicated you are:)
  • cwatson1214
    cwatson1214 Posts: 88 Member
    First of all your body looks AMAZING!!! I have 5 weeks before I walk down the aisle and I want to get brazilian butt ready, can you send me the link to this? or where I can check this out? when I can get to the gym, sometimes 2x a week, Unfortunately I work like crazy + wedding stuff so I am seriously strapped for time and cant dedicate too much time at the gym. I want to lose 7lbs in the next 4weeks so any hints or help would be soooo appreciated!!!

since you are specificaly asking for a link her it it, i dont want to violate any policies

check out http://teambeachbody.com/christine1214, you can order right from that page
  • Nikkimaxim
    Yes, thank you!!!..sorry, I can't copy links on my phone:/
  • CoCoBean14
    CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    I LOVED Brazilian Butt Lift. I followed the schedule that comes with it for the first month, and now I fit it into my fitness schedule. When I followed it for a month I definitely saw results!! I would post pictures but they violate the guidelines.

I love the Cardio DVD and the floor exercises on the cards. I was not a fan of the Sculpt DVD. I truly enjoyed it. I hope you have a similar experience!!
  • musicianbob
    musicianbob Posts: 12
    Can someone comment on how much "fun" these are, like compared to zumba? I'd like to do these with my wife as are both older but looking to buff up our bootys a bit. But I want her to have fun doing it, and if she is having fun, well, that's really all I care about! =)
  • valerie521
    valerie521 Posts: 140 Member
    Can someone comment on how much "fun" these are, like compared to zumba? I'd like to do these with my wife as are both older but looking to buff up our bootys a bit. But I want her to have fun doing it, and if she is having fun, well, that's really all I care about! =)

Wish I could comment -- but I wanted to commend you Bob pointing out that you want your wife to have fun
    ... and that's all you care about !!! NICE :)
  • mssurles
    mssurles Posts: 9
    Let me know if this actually works i would love to get in on this; ive seen the infomercials about them and always wanted to try it but when it comes to buying dvd's off of television im skeptic to that until I know somebody actually has a dvd and says it works..so keep up the good work and good luck!
  • musicianbob
    musicianbob Posts: 12
    Well sure! Making her more sexy (just by having fun) makes me even sexier. :tongue:
    And honestly, we all want to feel wanted, especially from those married to us and "required" to "like" us. :laugh:
  • Nikkimaxim
    It definitely is fun and I'm on day 3!!!..it mixes (fun) cardio with working out your lower half and it has a dvd to work out your tummy too!!!...so far, I AM HOOKED!!!!:)
  • NavaGirl35
    NavaGirl35 Posts: 36
    I am on my 4th week.....brazil butt lift has given me some changes....it consists of all the waist and the lower portion of the body...you still do some upper body also..... but all in all it is fun to actually do this one..... But I am planning on continuing with the maintenance part to keep it up..... Anyone can message me for more info also.....
  • Nikkimaxim
    I've been sore, daily, since having started the dvds four ago...i actually look forward to them though!
  • Nikkimaxim
    Four days ago*
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    I know this is an older thread, but I am looking for info about the workouts. I have issues with shin splints on the inside of my left leg. I do Jillian Michaels DVDs, but keep having my leg flare up from all the jumping. Is there a lot of jumping around with this? I wouldn't think so, but I would love to hear from someone who has done it before shelling out the money!!:)
  • There is not a TON of jumping around...I have them and find them to be MUCH more difficult on the knees....he is intense but fun! Plus, the guy who teaches them makes me laugh with his OVER enthusiasm!! But overall, the work outs are real tough on the knees!
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Thank you!!
  • Nikkimaxim
    Not very much jumping at all, more so moving hips, squats, lunges, plies, tummy toning, etc..genuinely worth the buy!!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,243 Member
    I am on my 4th week.....brazil butt lift has given me some changes....it consists of all the waist and the lower portion of the body...you still do some upper body also..... but all in all it is fun to actually do this one..... But I am planning on continuing with the maintenance part to keep it up..... Anyone can message me for more info also.....

What about the waist? Haha. What kind of excerises are there. I need help in that dept! lol!!
  • alaythea
    alaythea Posts: 29
    They are fun! Even though I'm not doing the full program right now I still add several of the workouts into my other routine just because they are fun and I did see results with the full program. A little more "structure" then with Zumba but still fun!