When did you find your collar bones?

Options
2»

Replies

• chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I just told my husband over the weekend how I can finally start to tell I even have a collar bone again if I have my hands on my hips. I was soooo excited - he was amused & said he never even paid attention to a collar bone on people! For me, it will be a huge accomplishment - I can't wait to have my jewelry lay nicely again around my neck!
  • JessJessB
    JessJessB Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I never really thought of collar bones until someone at work mentioned that she could see mine! I'm 5'9, and I'd say I was about 180 when she made the comment. It's kind of cool!
  • sleepyjean88
    sleepyjean88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I can see them more now than before but they're still hiding!!
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I love seeing my collar bones! I know I am on track when I can see them. I think it was at my 7 or 8 lbs lost mark. I am in a plateau right now, but the inches are still coming off.
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Not for ages! My starting weight was 16 stone (224lb), and only when I got to about 11.5 stone (161lb) did I notice my collarbones. Now they're quite prominent, despite me not being particularly thin, and I am quite partial to showing them off :)
  • kit2783
    kit2783 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've never really been able to see mine which is rather disappointing. Even at my thinnest they were always hiding. Hmpf! :-(
  • stephanie1133
    Options
    I'm 5'6", I notice them when I got into the 160s. It's funny how some places get boney and some places still have so much fat. I can see my ribs, but I'm nowhere close to seeing my hip bones!