newbie 5.2 trying to find a healthy lifestyle

Options
hi! im gina, 23, 5.2. im trying to adjust to a healthy life style so i never go on a crash diet ever again! i have a active job but im so use to it i dont lose weight anymore so its hard to exercise after when im so tired and on my day off i just want to lay around. i want to drop 35 pounds. anyone with the same struggles or can motivate me please add :D

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Hi Gina :smile:

I'm Colie. I'm 23 and I'm 5'2''! We're twins! I have a desk job, so it's hard not to sit at work and want to just eat snacks all day. I've been on here since Feb. and I'm finding that it really helps me see what I'm putting into my body. I'm still adjusting to eating completely healthy, I still like my chocolate and ice cream every now and then! I'm VERY motivational and VERY supportive, feel free to add me if you'd like :) I am looking to drop 11-12 more pounds, and then maintain it from there! Have a great day! :smile:
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi,

You can both add me if you like, I have been on here a while, but really kicked my healthy living in Jan, I have already lost 21lbs, I am motivated and ready to lose the reast of my weight. I log everyday and train pretty much most days.
  • satxdc99
    satxdc99 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome Gina. You will love MFP. It is a great tool in your effort to change your lifestyle. Feel free to add me. :-)