What's your goal weight if you are 5'7?? ;)

Options
2»

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and aiming high for 135. :flowerforyou:

Me too- exactly the same :flowerforyou:
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    So I am 5'7" too! However looking at your goals, mine is high! I was told by a personal trainer my target should be about 168lbs, however i want 145-150 lbs. I am bigger boned though... I don't think i can ever get below 140! ~ Even though that would be very cool!

Im tha same I dont think that i could everget to 135, I would be happy at 143 give or take a couple of pounds.
  • blondeambition
    Options
    I'm 5ft7 and aiming for 130-135. The lowest I've been is 138 and I looked and felt pretty good. If I could get to 135 I would be happy.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    i wish i was 5'7" :sad: :sad: *hates being short and walks out of thread* :laugh:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    i wish i was 5'7" :sad: :sad: *hates being short and walks out of thread* :laugh:

Get big shoes! :bigsmile:
  • hasiangirl
    Options

hahaha i have them already...my boyfriends mom hates my shoes....esp when i wear them out with the kids...she thinks im going to fall while holding my son...but ive been wearing them since i was around 12 so i've mastered heels...theyre now like sneakers to me...lol and running in platform heels actually helps ur calves...but u get some funny looks :laugh: :laugh:
  • vickyclare96
    vickyclare96 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 5' 8" and aiming for 135
    Vicky :flowerforyou:
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and aiming high for 135. :flowerforyou:

me to!
  • kdblev
    kdblev Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and aiming for 130 which is usually a size 4 for me. I don't know if my body could hit the 120's again and when I am there I have too many bony parts so 130 works well (if I can reach it). I tend to carry a good bit of muscle though.
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 6.5" and my goal weight is 122. Right now I'm 129 and a size 8
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options

hahaha i have them already...my boyfriends mom hates my shoes....esp when i wear them out with the kids...she thinks im going to fall while holding my son...but ive been wearing them since i was around 12 so i've mastered heels...theyre now like sneakers to me...lol and running in platform heels actually helps ur calves...but u get some funny looks :laugh: :laugh:

You're like me! I can totally run in my heels no problemo! :bigsmile:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and aiming for 130 which is usually a size 4 for me. I don't know if my body could hit the 120's again and when I am there I have too many bony parts so 130 works well (if I can reach it). I tend to carry a good bit of muscle though.

It's A LOT of work for me to stay in the 20's now that I'm older so I'll just take that as my body saying no thank you. the 30's is fine for me.
  • hasiangirl
    Options

You're like me! I can totally run in my heels no problemo! :bigsmile:
    haha yup...heels rock and it does really do wonder for ur calves :bigsmile:
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    my goal right now is 165. that's 20 pounds less than i weighed in high school and i dont' look fat in pictures from then (to me now, anyway, LOL). i dont' know if i have a small frame or not, i've never been that small. so when i hit 165, that's just above healthy for my height, but if i obviously have alot of body fat still then i will adjust it then. i want healthy, not skinny.

and i'm already in a size 16/18 which i was in high school at 50 pounds less...so i have no idea what i'll be at my goal weight, but it will be a number i'm dancing about!