Pre-Workout more powerful than C4 Extreme or Jack3d?

Options
SPNLuver83
SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
Ok so Jack3d sucks and come to find out has a bad ingredient that is getting pulled so that's why I listed it in header. I just bought some c4 extreme from GNC and I am gonna take it back and exchange for something else. I've been taking 2 scoops and not feelin much of anything. I just now took 3 and feel a little something, but 3 scoops puts the jar at 20 servings and at $40, no thanks. That's why I like to buy from GNC- cuz you can return opened product within 30 days, no questions asked.

So anyway, any true 1 scoop (or at most 2) PWRs out there that are intense? I don't mind the jittery feeling- I kinda like it. I was thinking 1MR, which is what I went in for last time but dude at GNC said C4 was more intense. Any tried and true suggestions?

Replies

• NuWaveFitness
    NuWaveFitness Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'm not sure why you didnt see good results with C4 Extreme. I've been taken it for months and it works great for me. How long have you been taking pre workout supplements in general? Your tolerance to them must be really high right now, you might need to cycle off all pre workouts for 2 weeks. Then start back up with C4 at 1-2 scoops. Thats what I do and I've never had to go past 2 scoops of C4. I've been using it for 6+ months.

Visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmjPX4Bgv4o next time you want to order C4 Extreme or any cellucor product and I can get you a promo code for 20% off making it cheaper than bodybuilding or gnc .com
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Ok so Jack3d sucks and come to find out has a bad ingredient that is getting pulled so that's why I listed it in header. I just bought some c4 extreme from GNC and I am gonna take it back and exchange for something else. I've been taking 2 scoops and not feelin much of anything. I just now took 3 and feel a little something, but 3 scoops puts the jar at 20 servings and at $40, no thanks. That's why I like to buy from GNC- cuz you can return opened product within 30 days, no questions asked.

So anyway, any true 1 scoop (or at most 2) PWRs out there that are intense? I don't mind the jittery feeling- I kinda like it. I was thinking 1MR, which is what I went in for last time but dude at GNC said C4 was more intense. Any tried and true suggestions?

I started using this recently to help wake myself up and get me going in the morning for my lifting sessions.

http://www.truenutrition.com/p-1179-rockitfuel-60-servings.aspx

I also buy their creatine monohydrate and BCAA mix. It's very cheap and gets me going in the morning.

Anything stronger than Jack3d, C4, White Flood, etc is really not good for you and can actually have some negative effect on your nervous system.
  • Punktorian
    Punktorian Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have used a few but always go back to Animal Rage from Universal. The GNC near me carries a lot of the Animal line and I think they have rage. If you aren't very sensitive to pre-workouts you might need to increase the time off of them in your cycle. Most are also more effective on an empty stomach.
  • BrieC
    BrieC Posts: 26
    Options
    That's crazy that you didn't see results with either Jack3d or C4? I wouldn't look for anything stronger, try cycling off of stimulant for awhile and see if that helps with seeing effects
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    I have always used NO Explode. I love it, I only take a scoop and a half and it does the trick for me. I would give it a shot, but do not buy it at GNC it is way to expensive. There is a website online to get it www.bulknutrition.com it is about 30 dollars cheaper than GNC. I order all my supplements from there. I have never had a problem with them and I use regular shipping and get it in about 3 days.
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    That's crazy that you didn't see results with either Jack3d or C4? I wouldn't look for anything stronger, try cycling off of stimulant for awhile and see if that helps with seeing effects

These supplements dont give you results, they increase your workout ability. Hence the name pre workout supplements. Not to be mean.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options

These supplements dont give you results, they increase your workout ability. Hence the name pre workout supplements. Not to be mean.

Yup

If you don't like what you've tried and don't want to try the other one I mentioned then White Flood from Controlled Labs (Bodybuilding.Com) is actually a pretty solid pre-workout. It doesn't have creatine in it though and it's calorie-free. MusclePharm's Assault is pretty solid too but if Jack3d and C4 didn't work that probably won't either.
  • robertfey82
    Options
    any suggestion on buying these product from online.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    any suggestion on buying these product from online.

Bodybuilding.com

A friend of mine who has tried pretty much every pre workout going recommends myoblitz.

Driven sports craze is also getting a lot of hype.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    http://www.nutrabio.com/Products/akg_stack.htm#.UAqDgKNu_Z4

THEY SHOW ALL INGREDIENTS... NO SECRET BLENDS, AND HAVE 2 FRIENDS WHO JUST STARTED USING THEM, ONE AND CALL THEM TOP OF THE LINE COMPARED TO SUPERPUMP, NOXPLODE, JACK3D, C4...
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    BSN® Hyper FX - GNC Zoom