Do you like being sore? :)

Options
124»

Replies

• RobynDCrossman
    Options
    I love when my legs feel like rubberbands.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    While physically sore can be annoying, it's that mental kick that I know I'm doing something right! Feeling it today and loving it!
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Are you people crazy??? I hate being sore. I love the feeling when I am working out and I don't mind feeling it a little bit, but I hate the next day when I can't hardly get up out of my chair because my legs hurt so bad. I have done the hover pee to avoid having to sit down on the toilet. So I hope by this thread that you are not telling me that this doesn't get easier. I am hoping the pain will be more bearable as I progress. If not, I may have to re-evaluate my training plan and go back to cardio. I am just not into this much pain!
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Are you people crazy??? I hate being sore. I love the feeling when I am working out and I don't mind feeling it a little bit, but I hate the next day when I can't hardly get up out of my chair because my legs hurt so bad. I have done the hover pee to avoid having to sit down on the toilet. So I hope by this thread that you are not telling me that this doesn't get easier. I am hoping the pain will be more bearable as I progress. If not, I may have to re-evaluate my training plan and go back to cardio. I am just not into this much pain!
    Don't worry, you don't have to go back to just doing cardio and the soreness should fade as you long you stick to a routine. Despite what people are saying, constantly being sore all the time doesn't matter - if anything, you'd want to avoid that sort of thing.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Yes. Not that I like being in pain, but when I wake up sore as hell and can't move, I know my work out the previous day accomplished something. I actually get disappointed when I have a decent work out and feel nothing the next day.

Being sore from sex is ok too.
    That's my favorite kind of sore.
  • tripn404
    tripn404 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    love love LOVE being sore
  • jerzypeach
    jerzypeach Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I like it, until it's so bad I can't sit down to pee! :laugh: I have to kinda do the lean, and fall onto it...LOL

THIS!!!
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    i love it!
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I admit it, I do. Maybe I'm a little sick in the head *lol* but if I'm not sore after a work out and into the next day I don't feel I did a real good work-out. Just started Ripped in 30 yesterday and Holy Cow am I sore today!! Not sure I could touch my toes without bending my knees my Hammy's are that sore :D It's GREAT! I stopped being sore with the 30 day Shred about a week ago so I knew it was time for a change.

Anyone else out there like me?? :)

Actually, soreness/pain is a sign that something is wrong, especially if it is NOT your First/Second try at something. You may feel that it means that you are really doing a great job, but 10/20 years from now, will your joints agree. Unfortunately, the way we use/workout our Bodies NOW are NOT Really Healthy. Many of the joint replacements, orthopedic surgeries and crippling pain and lack of mobility are for people (many relatively young) who stressed their Bodies with EXCESSIVE Exercise Routines, Running, Cycling...It is just not the obese/overweight that has caused the BIG BOOM in Orthopedic Replacements/NSAIDS, pain management...

Take this into consideration when you go to extremes in your workout routine. Believe Me, MODERATION is the Key to SUCCESS...in all things and Especially if you want a HEALTHY and Happy Life as you age.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    No. Plain and simple, no.:noway:

Guess I'm a freak on this thread. :laugh:
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    love it....
    unless I can't move....
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I like sore too !Kinda a turn on to know where that soreness steams from and the goals I'm achieving.:love:
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Depends on the body part. Here's where I like it:

Chest
    Arms
    Upper back
    Glutes
    Abs

Anywhere else I hate it.
  • hadesflame
    hadesflame Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I especially love it when my abs are sore. I love feeling like I've actually done something and all those aches and pains just get me a little closer to my goal. Bring on the pain!!! :bigsmile:
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I love it! Its a reminder that im challenging my muscles.
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I like it, until it's so bad I can't sit down to pee! :laugh: I have to kinda do the lean, and fall onto it...LOL

:laugh: Me to! Trying to pee the day after a killer leg workout is the absolute worse. I am cracking up at the lean and fall. I have to brace myself and say ow-ow-ow in a very whiny voice. When my shoulders are sore I have to sleep in with my arms at a 90 degree angle, it helps with the pain.