23 Pounds down since January - Pics!

Options
Runningirl7284
Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
Well I am not at my goal yet but getting there! Here is my VERY embarassing before pic and my current pic as of today. I didn't know at the time I would be sharing my before pic so please excuse my painted-on panties I didn't want to show my booty ;)

This is me at 153 pounds - ughhh never again! No wonder people thought I was pregnant!
001-1.jpg

And this is me at 130 pounds - combo of cardio and strength training. Still a work in progress!
001-2.jpg

Replies

• senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!! keep up the good work!
  • gemaudlin
    gemaudlin Posts: 81
    Options
    WOW! Great job! That is amazing!
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look completely, totally awesome! I'm very similar in SW and CW ... I started at 151 and am now 125! Feels good, doesn't it? Congrats on your success ... you'll be at goal before you know it!
  • allipix711
    allipix711 Posts: 91
    Options
    Wow huge difference! Keep up the great work!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome!
  • kchavez422
    kchavez422 Posts: 6
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the work!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    You look amazing, great job! Keep it up!
  • Hevans1012
    Hevans1012 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow that is great!
  • kirstineu
    kirstineu Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - I had to look twice once you mentioned the pants - they are very funny!!
  • skendrick0601
    skendrick0601 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. What an inspiration.
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference!
  • gardengir48
    Options
    Woow you look great. Keep it up! The lower stomach (from 3 kids and c-sections) is my worst place. I've been using my treadclimber and keeping the calories under control. What have you been doing to firm that area? Any suggestions?
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    you look freaking AMAZING!
  • deborahjr
    deborahjr Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow!! that gives me so much hope and inspiration. I hate my belly but your after pic is phenomenal. Well done
  • kryscallarman
    kryscallarman Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing! That is awesome!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look fabulous!!
  • tammyray0707
    tammyray0707 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job.
  • dannytheman
    dannytheman Posts: 63
    Options
    Hard to believe they are the same person!! Great work and results!!
  • Runningirl7284
    Options
    Woow you look great. Keep it up! The lower stomach (from 3 kids and c-sections) is my worst place. I've been using my treadclimber and keeping the calories under control. What have you been doing to firm that area? Any suggestions?

Hi! I've had 2 kids as well and also a double-hernia stomach surgery 2 years back. My stomach is definitely still a work in progress but I am happy it is going down and not as "poofy" as before. I workout 6 days a week. I do a lot of cardio love running the most it burns the most calories and I also am lifting heavy. I drink a gallon of water a day and try to eat around 100g of protein a day. I think the protein and water is a huge help with maintaining your muscle and flushing out your body's toxins. You can do it!!!

Oh yes and planks! I love planks!!! I do them every other day and hold for a minute at a time. I also do weighted planks and lift one arm at a time with a weight in your hand and side planks!
  • Runningirl7284
    Options
    Thank You everyone for the inspiring comments! I truly appreciate it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!