On your own or for a bunch

You can make as little or as much of this as you want. I made this at the super bowl and set out the ingredients individually as toppings for the rice.
There were 13 people at the party and it was not being eaten. It only took one hungry person to say... "Oh my gosh, this is not what i expected at all" before it was gobbled up. My dip wasn't touched because we were full from this dinner.

anyway.. here it is.. It is not as gross as it seems. Doesn't sound like a lot but once you start pilling on the toppings it becomes a lot. Great with left over chicken.

(this is a recipe for one person about a cup and a half serving)

Layered Japanese Dinner
(Layer as followed)

1/4 cup of rice
small celery stick chopped
1 tbls crushed pineapple
1 jumbo black olive crushed
1/2 tbls shredded coconut
1/4 of a chicken breast chopped (cooked) (you can serve four people with one breast!)
a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese
drizzle hot chicken gravy (not a lot... just enough to layer thin on top)
Sprinkle a pinch or chow mein noodles and almond slices for crunch

I know you have your tongue sticking out... But i have yet to find anyone that does not like this

Calorie total 242
Fat total 10g (mostly from cheese and gravy... you could use a fat free gravy instead)

Replies

• jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    You can make as little or as much of this as you want. I made this at the super bowl and set out the ingredients individually as toppings for the rice.
    There were 13 people at the party and it was not being eaten. It only took one hungry person to say... "Oh my gosh, this is not what i expected at all" before it was gobbled up. My dip wasn't touched because we were full from this dinner.

anyway.. here it is.. It is not as gross as it seems. Doesn't sound like a lot but once you start pilling on the toppings it becomes a lot. Great with left over chicken.

(this is a recipe for one person about a cup and a half serving)

Layered Japanese Dinner
    (Layer as followed)

1/4 cup of rice
    small celery stick chopped
    1 tbls crushed pineapple
    1 jumbo black olive crushed
    1/2 tbls shredded coconut
    1/4 of a chicken breast chopped (cooked) (you can serve four people with one breast!)
    a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese
    drizzle hot chicken gravy (not a lot... just enough to layer thin on top)
    Sprinkle a pinch or chow mein noodles and almond slices for crunch

I know you have your tongue sticking out... But i have yet to find anyone that does not like this

Calorie total 242
    Fat total 10g (mostly from cheese and gravy... you could use a fat free gravy instead)